Hosting template for a big site

Hi. I've been working on this template for the last week and might consider selling it. http://360host.com/360host.gif I'll start the bidding off at $150 with increments of $10. But I'll see the highest bid I get and may or may not sell it at the end. There are rollovers at the right hand side and at the top with the 4 main sections which you cannot see in the static screenshot. On the left hand side navbar under the "general" website host links there are specific links depending on what section you are in. here I have made dedicated servers section, but the index.htm content in the middle. I think this template will suit a webhost company which offers many services and are prepared to make a big website.

I would also love the chance for me to develop this into a full site for a company instead of just selling it as a template.

If you have any questions here's my contact details:

msn: [email protected]
    AIM: zubairahmed1984

EDIT

I've decided I'm only going to do this as a site, so if someone is interested then please get in touch.

EDIT

Thanks for you're time

p.s any suggestions/improvements will be highly appreciated
    Last edited by ionplex; 06-23-2002 at 04:00 AM.

What a Site ! I can be sure this will fetch a BOMB

Good Luck

Wow. Too bad i'm not looking for a template right now..
    Good job.

Very nice template. Would you consider selling it right now for $150 via paypal?

Another Great template from zuby

Very professional work, as usual...

Best of luck

Professional web design services for Hosting companies...
    http://www.hostdev.com

its really good. but my i comment:

the bottom 'footer' can really be worked on. the

Code:
       ____
    ____/
    can be made more profesional.

Thanks Numlock. I too was thinking the footer was a bit too "curved." I'll work on it and re-upload it. Thanks for everyone elses your comments too.

fractiousws - Thanks for the offer but to buy outright I am looking more as it really did take me ages to do.

Does anyone know of any other websites that I might beable to flog this off at?

Additionally if you want any other customised templates done, then please don't hesitate to get in touch

Thanks all.

incredible work
    you certainly deserve more, go looking for it
    http://www.boredomkillers.com - Boredom Killers: Coming Soon. Never be bored again!

Ok how about $200

That is one quality template. Good luck selling it.

Re: Hosting template for a big site

Originally posted by zuby84
    Hi. I've been working on this template for the last week and might[/b] consider selling it. http://360host.com/360host.gif I'll start the bidding off at $150 with increments of $10. But I'll see the highest bid I get and may or may not sell it at the end.
    Hey Zuby, can you firm this up a bit. This is a bit wishy washy. If you aren't sure you want to sell it, please do not post it for sale on the forum. Also, it seems you have a hidden 'reserve' price for selling it. That's for ebay. Here, we ask that you have a starting bid and sell it at the final price after a set time period.

If you'd like this removed and want to repost it on ebay, we can do that to. They have the reserve thing there (in other words, I'm not telling you not to do it, just not to do it here please). Confusing for everyone.
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken

Thanks Chicken I didn't realise I wasn't allowed to set "hidden reserve prices" on this forum. Sorry about that. The reason I did that was because I didn't exactly know how much I could fetch for it.

I've decided that I only want to sell this template as a complete site, either one of mine or someone else who wants me to do a full site design for them so sorry about before. This way I can put it in my portfolio.

Thanks Chicken...Won't happen again

We're just no set up to do it properly (like ebay, etc.)
    HostHideout.com - Where professionals discuss web hosting.

Chicken

Really excellent work!

Nice looking tamplate Zuby.

I just bought a template from Zuby...great to do business with.

-Mike

Hi guys. I want to sell this again. I didn't get the chance to sell this as a full site or even use it as a template for my own site for that matter. If you would like to either buy this template or want it developed as a full site, please contact me via my above contact details. I now have a very talented group of designers as you can see in this thread: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...threadid=66744

and I'm sure that if you like this template or any of the other work, we could make a very good website design for a webhost.

Thank You and Take Care