Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

no confirmation from syristech

Hello,

2 days ago I payed for a reseller pack from Syristech.
    The moment I saw the confirmation from PayPal, and I returned to Syristech, the automatic system told me there would be a confirmation mail with the login information within 24h.

I already send a mail to billing@syristech.com but I received a mail from the Mail Delivery System, it says there is a problem with a pipe.
    Could it be that they didn't even received the mail from the billing script?
    A friend of me also hosts there and his mailfunction doesn't work either.

The only thing I can't get out is that I also send my mail to their gmail.com adres that was on my PayPal confirmation, which has nothing to do with their mailserver. But no answer from there.

Am I being scammed?

Greetz..
    Foechoer

It's a possibility. It could be billing system error or other factors but I highly doubt it. Or maybe they don't process any orders during the weekend assuming it's done manually.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Let's just hope it is because of the weekend.
    I just don't get one thing when I read things about syristech.
    Some things are,.. not good. But if Rasheen (he seems to be from syristech) answers everyting is ok.

They don't seem to be totaly bad no?

I don't think their helpdesk license expired in less than 3 months?
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

as far as i know the helpdesk license get renewed every month when Rasheen dosnt pay to renew all the email addys related to support go down as he keeps them tied in with the helpdesk software

@ Foechoer if i were you i would get a refund ASAP the server is either under load or down all together if you try to report that the server is down or under load their support will make it seem like you are lieing or dont know what you are talking about...basically they lie about the status of the server

Rasheen has no morals when it comes to money the server will be under constant load then syristech / Rasheen will come in and advertise to get some more suckers / load the server up even more i have an email(was a mass mail out) from them saying they were gunna upgrade the server it never happened they "updated" software not upgraded the hardware..

here is a quote of a support ticket
    ######################################
    "Rasheen
    Posted On: 25 Oct 2006 02:31 AM
    Hello Ethix. You are not being ignored. I will love to refund your payment to you. Please allow up to 5 Buisness days. That will be no problem. Have a nice day."
    im still waiting for the refund....

also have you read their TOS http://www.syristech.com/tos.php
    #######################################
    "Posting negative feedback on any public forum about our company and/or our employees before submitting a ticket to our 'Feedback' department to discuss your issue will result in immediate account termination without any refund."
    concidering most of the time it is impossible to contact them if you go elsewhere for help they will close your account and keep your money..

and so much more....

Ok, let's just clear this up:

From what I've read, Syristech is a complete joke. People need to start reading reviews here and smarten up before signing up with these hosts, and coming to WHT shortly after to complain about them. Chances are you're not getting a refund, so next time do your research before signing up with these pathetic hosts.

...that feels much better.

Good luck.

Yep. WHT is a great place to research webhosts before you sign-up with them. Also, the internet has a lot of resources that people should utilize before signing up with a web host.

Gl on your quest to find a new web host, should you go down that path.
    Personal Website: Here | Currently Hosted By: HostGator | Twitter: @Quartz87

if the the comment above (next time do your research before signing up with these pathetic hosts) is dirrected at me before i signed up i did do alot of research here and via google and could only find one bad thing about them which was related to a dedicated server and it was hard to wokout who was at fault

all the bad threads have come after i signed up Rasheen / syristech.com basically conned me the only thing i can do now is "try" to warn ppl to stay away from them so they arnt conned like i was

IMO syristech (Rasheen) needs to be banned from here

Quote Originally Posted by ethix
    if the the comment above (next time do your research before signing up with these pathetic hosts) is dirrected at me before i signed up i did do alot of research here and via google and could only find one bad thing about them which was related to a dedicated server and it was hard to wokout who was at fault
    It was directed at the OP (Foechoer). He "signed up 2 days ago," when there's threads here that are months old discussing all of the bad about Syristech.

yep ok mate
    i saw your comment about refund and i had posted just before about my refund so i wasnt sure

Hi,

Did you get your refund?
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

@ Zafar Ahmed, if you are asking me NO i didnt and every ticket/email i have sent reguarding it have been ignored, last time i was able to log into support 2 tickets i had reguarding it were still opened (they hadnt closed them) but they hadnt replied to repeated replys i had made

so from what i have to go on Rasheen word means nothing

Hello,

I am friends with Rasheen (the owner of SyrisTech). Just thought I'd drop a note in and let everyone know that he is having some serious medical issues right now and his wife is running all the billing. As she is not used to handling all the company's operations, I'm sure you could understand that what is happening is not intentional, nor was it expected. I'm sure once Rasheen is able to, he will issue any pending refunds.

EDIT: I am not affiliated with SyrisTech in anyway. I just know the owner and know that he really (physically) cannot assist people at this time.
    Big things coming soon

i thort Syristech had staff... how come none of them can take the time to do a mass email reply to support tickets (i know they cant currently but they havnt been replying to me even when you could contact them) make a post here ?

i thort Syristech had staff... how come none of them can take the time to do a mass email reply to support tickets (i know they cant currently but they havnt been replying to me even when you could contact them) make a post here ?
    SyrisTech does have staff. However, his SUPPORT staff handle SUPPORT; not sales or billing. Have you tried submitting a ticket at their (apparently) new helpdesk at http://www.syristech.com/client/ (Which I got by visiting their website and clicking the support link).

If not, try calling the number in whois: http://whois.domaintools.com/syristech.com
    Big things coming soon

i have one month+ old tickets sitting in their "old" support system

and thanks for the suggestion but im not willing to ring a number in the US when i live in Australia as syristech has already cost "me" more then enough money as it is

i have one month+ old tickets sitting in their "old" support system

and thanks for the suggestion but im not willing to ring a number in the US when i live in Australia as syristech has already cost "me" more then enough money as it is
    Well there's not much he can do as he's been shot and is in the hospital.

His wife is using his AIM contacts...I'd add her on AIM as "SyrisTech".

You need to understand that his wife is doing everything that she possibly can to help people out. But, as she does not normally run the business, she doesn't have logins to everything. They also just recently had a baby and I'm sure this whole ordeal has been stressful on their family so why not cut them a break.
    Big things coming soon

i understand his wife would not know how to run things

but where you say "why not cut them a break."
    how many months ago did he get shot?
    as the problems with syristech go back many months

you can only shaft ppl so long before they will complain and while they may be experiancing problems now Rasheen has caused many others to have problems

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H
    Well there's not much he can do as he's been shot and is in the hospital.
    You know this how?

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    You know this how?
    Have PM'd you.
    Big things coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H
    Hello,

I am friends with Rasheen (the owner of SyrisTech). Just thought I'd drop a note in and let everyone know that he is having some serious medical issues right now and his wife is running all the billing. As she is not used to handling all the company's operations, I'm sure you could understand that what is happening is not intentional, nor was it expected. I'm sure once Rasheen is able to, he will issue any pending refunds.

EDIT: I am not affiliated with SyrisTech in anyway. I just know the owner and know that he really (physically) cannot assist people at this time.
    Thank you nick appreciate the help!!!
    ========================
    ========================

Quote Originally Posted by Foechoer
    Hello,

2 days ago I payed for a reseller pack from Syristech.
    The moment I saw the confirmation from PayPal, and I returned to Syristech, the automatic system told me there would be a confirmation mail with the login information within 24h.

I already send a mail to billing@syristech.com but I received a mail from the Mail Delivery System, it says there is a problem with a pipe.
    Could it be that they didn't even received the mail from the billing script?
    A friend of me also hosts there and his mailfunction doesn't work either.

The only thing I can't get out is that I also send my mail to their gmail.com adres that was on my PayPal confirmation, which has nothing to do with their mailserver. But no answer from there.

Am I being scammed?

Greetz..
    Foechoer
    Sorry for any inconviences. Your welcome email has been sent out. I will refund you if you'd like. Please login to the billing area to open any tickets.
    ========================
    ========================

as far as i know the helpdesk license get renewed every month when Rasheen dosnt pay to renew all the email addys related to support go down as he keeps them tied in with the helpdesk software

@ Foechoer if i were you i would get a refund ASAP the server is either under load or down all together if you try to report that the server is down or under load their support will make it seem like you are lieing or dont know what you are talking about...basically they lie about the status of the server

Rasheen has no morals when it comes to money the server will be under constant load then syristech / Rasheen will come in and advertise to get some more suckers / load the server up even more i have an email(was a mass mail out) from them saying they were gunna upgrade the server it never happened they "updated" software not upgraded the hardware..

here is a quote of a support ticket
    "Rasheen
    Posted On: 25 Oct 2006 02:31 AM
    Hello Ethix. You are not being ignored. I will love to refund your payment to you. Please allow up to 5 Buisness days. That will be no problem. Have a nice day."
    im still waiting for the refund....

also have you read their TOS http://www.syristech.com/tos.php
    #######################################
    "Posting negative feedback on any public forum about our company and/or our employees before submitting a ticket to our 'Feedback' department to discuss your issue will result in immediate account termination without any refund."
    concidering most of the time it is impossible to contact them if you go elsewhere for help they will close your account and keep your money..

and so much more....
    Ethix please send me a pm and you will receive your refund.
    ========================
    ========================

Rasheen has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast