Discussing finding a new web host... which forum?

Hello. I am looking for a new web host.

I think I need a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) server, and would like to discuss more specific details, and methods I can use to search for my ideal web host.

Which forum am I interested in posting in?

Thank you,
      0 Not allowed!

Tasmania, Australia
    How about this one?

Thread moved to Web Hosting Forum.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!

Your best option is to come up with a list of hosts that meet your criteria and then test them all based on their support response speeds.

What other type of features do you think you'll need?
    What type of site will you be creating? Will uptime be of a concern?

What type of budget are you working with?
    These are the questions you should mark down somewhere so people can toss you a good list of recommendations to get you started!
    Web hosting by Fused ó For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.
      0 Not allowed!

Also, how much space and bandwidth do you need?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore
      0 Not allowed!

You need to know your budget and disk space/bandwidth requirements in order to find a suitable web host. Other members can recommend web hosts they have had experience with and meet your requirements.

You can also search on for a list of web hosts that would be within your requirements and then search for reviews on them here. Be sure to contact them to test their response timings and to make sure they support your needs.

Best of luck
      0 Not allowed!

Thread regarding website move has been created in "Web Hosting Forum" under "New to web hosting: many, many questions!"

Thanks for all the replies!
      0 Not allowed!

Nice info, thanks! I couldn't imagine that there is a host search engine, nice!
      0 Not allowed!