Phone support companys?

What phone support companys do you use? Like bobcares.com
    GeekDub Hosting, Reseller, VPS and more! ●

While we do not personally outsource phone support, I can tell you that bobcares.com has a very good reputation here on the WHT forums
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Take a look at www.touchsupport.com - their an American based company. You'll find that their expensive, but worth it. If your looking for something a bit more affordable India based, take a look at www.etechsupport.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Techpresence
    Take a look at www.touchsupport.com - their an American based company. You'll find that their expensive, but worth it. If your looking for something a bit more affordable India based, take a look at www.etechsupport.net.
    Touchsupport does not do phone support. How reliable is etechsupport and where are they based?

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    Touchsupport does not do phone support. How reliable is etechsupport and where are they based?
    They seem to be reliable - I just logged onto live support (it is 3:15 AM EST) and they have support at this early hour (sounds like true 24/7 support!)
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

BTW, 3:15 a.m. EST is about 1:15 p.m. India time...so it's not that early of an hour for them.

SW

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    Oops! Last thing I heard they offered telephone support services. They must have discontinued that.

In regards to eTechSupport; they are based in India as far as I know. I have been able to communicate with them all hours of the night and day (early morning as well) and they were still there! Originally when I first started hosting individuals I took advantage of a trial offer they had going on. I was rather pleased of the service... although of course it could always be improved. There was always the "english barrier" with a few broken words. Other than that, I was satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by XeHSean
    While we do not personally outsource phone support, I can tell you that bobcares.com has a very good reputation here on the WHT forums
    BobCares phone support is US based, so not outsourced to me.

Anyway, please list what you guys use or what you heard. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAnonymous
    BobCares phone support is US based, so not outsourced to me.
    I'm confused. You're in the US and you're looking for a company not in the US? Please clarify.

Outsourced means that you hire someone else to do a job for you, that you don't directly employ, regardless of your/their location.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Quote Originally Posted by AH-Tina
    I'm confused. You're in the US and you're looking for a company not in the US? Please clarify.

Outsourced means that you hire someone else to do a job for you, that you don't directly employ, regardless of your/their location.

--Tina
    Depending on what definition you use.

A subset of the term (offshoring) implies transfering jobs to another country, either by hiring local subcontractors or building a facility in an area where labor is cheap.
    ..and no I never said I was looking for a company out of the US, you need to start reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyAnonymous
    ..and no I never said I was looking for a company out of the US, you need to start reading my posts.
    Actually, since this is the second time you've reprimanded me for trying to help you...I think I won't be reading anymore of your posts.

I wish you luck in your quest for "outsourced" help and thwarting spammers on your servers.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)