Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Upto 1,000,000 Unique Visitors to your web hosting company!

We can send upto 1,000,000 unique hits to your web hosting company.

Our prices are very affordable and the quality of the traffic is superb.

Here is our price list:

(1) 1,000 Unique Visitors - $3.50 (not 3,000 hits, that was a typo)
    (2) 2,500 Unique Visitors - $8.75
    (3) 5,000 Unique Visitors - $17.50
    (4) 7,500 Unique Visitors - $26.25
    (5) 10,000 Unique Visitors - $35.00
    (6) 25,000 Unique Visitors - $87.50
    (7) 50,000 Unique Visitors - $175.00
    (8) 75,000 Unique Visitors - $262.50
    (9) 100,000 Unique Visitors - $250.00
    (10) 250,000 Unique Visitors - $625.00
    (11) 500,000 Unique Visitors - $1250.00
    (12) 750,000 Unique Visitors - $1875.00
    (13) 1,000,0000 Unique Visitors - $2350.00

We accept payments via paypal, money order, check. We will soon accept payments via a credit card processor, but will only accept credit cards via paypal at the current moment. When you purchase your hits, your account will be activated in less than 24 hours of when the order took place, checks will usually take longer to process. We have made many webmasters happy with our service and we plan to do the same with you.

If you have any questions about our service, or if you want to go ahead and purchase any one of the packages, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to assist you.

Last edited by GGS - Kaumil; 06-23-2002 at 01:04 AM.

1,000,000 over what period of time? Month, Year, 5 years. You might want to specify that.

How are you getting this traffic to our sites?

Yes, like Alan Said..

How you will bring this traffic?

Give us more details please..

Thanks
    Professional web design services for Hosting companies...
    http://www.hostdev.com

Is this offer also applicable to web design companies?
    - Nick Mahon
    Vereor.com
    Professional Web Development

Guys, i'm receiving an overwhelming response, and yes we'll be able to fill everyones order

We are bringing this traffic to you by showing full page popunders on our network sites that consist of computers and internet and business related sites.

The unique hits are gauranteed to be delivered in 30 days, or your remaining hits left will be refunded to you.

We are accepting many web sites and many types of businesses.

Please let me know via e-mail or here.

Typo:

(1) 3,000 Unique Visitors - $3.50
    (2) 2,500 Unique Visitors - $8.75
    - Nick Mahon
    Vereor.com
    Professional Web Development

You're right, that's supposed to be 1,000 hits.
    Thanks Nick

I don't want to bash your offer, but if you had really good quality traffic that you're offering to web hosting companies, then why not just have the pop-unders go to your own hosting company and pocket the cash that it generates? Surely it's more than what the price you are offering the traffic for as if it isn't then who ever buys the package will also be loosing money.

Alan
    Alan Ho
    Former Systems Administrator

Just signed up. I will let you guys know how it goes.

Originally posted by ho247
    I don't want to bash your offer, but if you had really good quality traffic that you're offering to web hosting companies, then why not just have the pop-unders go to your own hosting company and pocket the cash that it generates? Surely it's more than what the price you are offering the traffic for as if it isn't then who ever buys the package will also be loosing money.

Alan
    This one kind of gets me too. If it is so great...why are you not using it for your self?

Simon

Who ever said that we weren't using the traffic ourselves? It is doing well for us, but the traffic-selling is also doing well for us, because we have big buyers.

Basically, we are putting use to our traffic, both ways.

A couple of questions:

1. Where is the traffic coming from? For example, what geographic region? For me, traffic that comes from outside the US would be useless.
    2. How do you keep track of the traffic directed to our web site?

Originally posted by timechange
    A couple of questions:

1. Where is the traffic coming from? For example, what geographic region? For me, traffic that comes from outside the US would be useless.
    2. How do you keep track of the traffic directed to our web site?
    1. Via Pop-under from network sites. Mostly north american sites.
    2. You are given a control panel that shows the number of hits received and left.

OK. Now, with xxx number of unique visitors, are you referring to clickthroughs or simply the times the pop-under was displayed?

Update: My account has only been active for a couple of hours now. Lots of visitors. No signups yet though

It counts when a popunder loads. It will only load if the visitor has never seen your ad before, it stays 100% unique.

So it's client side, cookie based?

Also, what types of ads do you accept (is the X10 cam variety with female models etc acceptable?)

Originally posted by fractiousws
    Update: My account has only been active for a couple of hours now. Lots of visitors. No signups yet though
    Keep us updated, I'm interested to see how this goes...

We offer 350x350 popunders as well, for relatively lower. The pages are hosted on your end.

Yes, it's client side. It is set to 30 days.

This isn't part of the "go popups" network is it? I hope not.. I bought ads from them last week and they told me that it was mostly USA sites and when I checked my stats everything came from the Pacific Rim and I had 6 Fraud sign ups during that time and all the IP address traced back to there.

I am not saying that is what this is but just wondering.. If this is true US/Canada traffic we will get in a million with no problem.

do these ppl actually get to go to the site? or is it a hidden window opens, then closes, giving us the extra unique hit?

for a moment, say that i have ordered a 1000 UNIQUE hit pakage. 1 month runs out and i have only gotten 600 uni's. so, you will give me 400 uni's back>? so, if i dont get that many hits in 1 month, they u try to get them in the next until u reach 1000.

can u pls clearify the refunding process... thakns

Originally posted by ZzPcPzZ
    do these ppl actually get to go to the site? or is it a hidden window opens, then closes, giving us the extra unique hit?

for a moment, say that i have ordered a 1000 UNIQUE hit pakage. 1 month runs out and i have only gotten 600 uni's. so, you will give me 400 uni's back>? so, if i dont get that many hits in 1 month, they u try to get them in the next until u reach 1000.

can u pls clearify the refunding process... thakns
    Basically, if you buy 1000 hits for a month, and only 600 get delivered, you will be refunded in money for the 400 hits.

Hmmm, Looks like every one has missed this one thing.. What are some of the sites that use your pop-unders? Also how did you get them. To me you just look like a hosting co. so where do you get your users that support this network. I mean your not putting these pop-unders under your hosting customers sites are you?
    Vortech, Inc.
    http://www.matrixreseller.com
    sales@matrixreseller.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast