Delaware - Anyone?

It's always been so surprising to me when I meet someone on WebHostingTalk that is from Delaware. I was just wondering if there is anyone on here that currently lives or has lived in Delaware before - I think I'll be surprised of how many people actually know Delaware even exists (I've had people ask "Delaware is a state?" before). I've also had a woman who didn't even know what Delaware was when she was IN Delaware (isin't that scary?).

Anyways, if your from Delaware or used to live in Delaware, just drop-a-line. Just curious to find out how many there are here.

Columbus, Ohio
    People actually don't know that Delaware is a state? Hopefully they live far, far away and have some sort of excuse...

I live about 25 miles south of Delaware, Ohio and Delaware County, Ohio... Does that count?

Southern Cal
    Delaware, best state to incorporate because of taxes.

Under Your Skin
    Quote Originally Posted by hycloud
    Delaware, best state to incorporate because of taxes.
    Not really, but that is another thread.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Im about an hour to two hours from Delaware. Whats so special about DE? I know is picturesque but other than that, what great things does it offer? And no state tax so i can go shopping in DE and save money on big purchases. I guess thats a plus!