Got a big problem with my vbulletin board

Hi all

I am running a vbulletin 3.6.3 board on my vps server but im having problems with it as someone its attacking it with a program called ANTIRUSS 3.0

How can i resolve this problem as every time they using this program my site goes down till they stop this program running.

Has anybody got any clues as its driving me mad.

Many thanks in advance

antirus is a simple ddos program. install apf and configre it .

hi nafadya

Thanks for your reply and your time too.

I have tried to install but for some reason i can not do it can you help with that ready to pay some money via paypal if you do help me please.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

You dont need to give money to me we can help you from here.

First of all; do you have a control panel installed on your VPS? Which operating system are you using? Do you have IP tables installed? Which company do you have VPS?

Quote Originally Posted by Nafadya
    Hi,

You dont need to give money to me we can help you from here.

First of all; do you have a control panel installed on your VPS? Which operating system are you using? Do you have IP tables installed? Which company do you have VPS?
    I got a virtuozzo panel and plesk 8 installed on the vps and im running fedora-core-4-x86 operating system.

I got my vps with gate.com

i do not know about any iptables

Many thanks

iptables

iptables is the Linux version of ipsec. Its firewalling built into the kernel...
    The-REV, OS/2 Guru
    http://macarloshark.com/
    Trusted Since 1997
    Blog: http://my.opera.com/The-REV/blog/

So can someone help me how to get this ANTIRUSS stopped or what should i do any help would be appreciated.

Tried to install apf but no success

Your provider needs to have the correct kernel modules for APF to work. If they don't, there is no effective way for you to get APF to work.

Maybe it's time to find a new provider.

Alex