Cheap Uk Pc Parts Store?

Hello,
    Does anyone know where I can find an online store for computer parts? eg: harddrives, keyboards & mouse, LCD Screens etc.. and also accept paypal?

Thanks!

www.ebuyer.com - Only place I know that accepts PayPal (they recently started accepting it).

Woah!
    I cannot belive there prices, Even though ive read all there reviews thanks a million.

Quote Originally Posted by camers
    www.ebuyer.com - Only place I know that accepts PayPal (they recently started accepting it).
    Yes, and they are very reliable. I've had an account with for years - top service.

www.scan.co.uk - huge range of components, the chepest normally and offer the best service I've ever received from an online retailer. (Have experience having a business account there and purchasing stuff for myself personally )
    Ampinet.co.uk - UK Webhosting - Coming Soon!
    99.99% Uptime Guarentee | Shared Hosting | Reseller Hosting | 24/7 Support

Thanks alot for your sugestions but I have decided to go with ebuyer.com.

I use ebuyer alot and only had one issue. Built a few PCs for friends and out of 3 seperate orders we got there 1GB sticks of Ebuyer Ram, each one of these sticks in each order failed, either DOA or within the first week.

Yes they gave us full refunds for the RAM but wont buy the eBuyer brand again. For the extra £2 ill get the named brand.

If you find ebuyer doesnt always cut it, just froogle.co.uk your parts and order that way as ebuyer isnt always the cheapest around. Bit of automated searching never hurts

-Chris

Quote Originally Posted by camers
    I really recommend this site ,

Best prices with best Quality!