Best VPS/Dedicated Under $100?

What is the best place for a Managed VPS or Managed dedicated server for under $100 a month with at least 1000 GB of bandwidth of monthly bandwidth?

If not managed, at least one that comes with GD Library and all its components installed would be nice (for less than $100 a month)?

Hi,

What is your preference for CPU, Memory, Control panel, location of the VPS/Server and so on? Have you looked around in the Advertising/Offers section of WHT for some offers? Be sure to do some research on the dedicated/vps provider before signing up and the Search function here on WHT usually works very good

Cheers
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

What is the best place for a Managed VPS or Managed dedicated server for under $100 a month with at least 1000 GB of bandwidth of monthly bandwidth?

If not managed, at least one that comes with GD Library and all its components installed would be nice (for less than $100 a month)?

Here are the specs I need. Anything else would be cool to have as an extra.

Want: Managed VPS or Managed Dedicated
    Price: Less than $100 a month
    Space: At least 10 GB
    Bandwidth: 1000 GB a month at least
    Memory: at least 512 Guarenteed
    Control Panel - Don't care, but Plesk or CPanel prefered
    Extra Features - GD Library pre-installed with its features, or hosting server will do it for me once I have bought the server

Thread moved to Managed Hosting.

While there's no "best provider", from what I've seen, the more reputable ones don't give 1000Gb+ on a fully managed VPS at under $100.

at least one that comes with GD Library and all its components installed would be nice (for less than $100 a month)?
    Someone still needs to manage that server though.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    Thread moved to Managed Hosting.

While there's no "best provider", from what I've seen, the more reputable ones don't give 1000Gb+ on a fully managed VPS at under $100.

Someone still needs to manage that server though.
    aw... VPS and dedicated needs to catch up with shared... there are so many great shared packages out these days... unfortunate for me i need a vps or dedicated

Mosso.com gives you 2000 GB for $100

@WebDivx

no they do not need to catch with shared oversold packages

dimehosting , is a good server m they can offer 500gb bandwith for 34 dollars

dedicatednow.com check out their stuff, mainly closeout servers there are quite a few sub 100 dedicated servers
    Seeksadmin.com Owner: Providing Security, Administration and Optimization since 2001

Now Offering Windows Serivces.