Who Has The Best Reselling

What's everyone's opinions on who has the best reselling accounts?

This is a very opinionated question. It may be easier for us to recommend a reseller host to you if you are more specific as to what you want (price, features, etc.)
    XeHost.net - Hosting websites since 1999!
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers
    End-User Support, WHMCS, and WHMReseller Available on Reseller Plans!
    Follow us on Twitter - new special every Sunday! @XeHost

Quote Originally Posted by XeHSean
    This is a very opinionated question. It may be easier for us to recommend a reseller host to you if you are more specific as to what you want (price, features, etc.)
    Agreed. Everyone could list for days as to who their best is in their opinion, while ranking web host sites could do the same. Unless you're after a different objective?
    Personal Blog: Here | Currently Hosted By: GoDaddy | Twitter: @Quartz87

Well I wanted lots of opinions as the cost vs space seems to vary so much. For instance I looked at (mt) they have a 49.94 monthly plan with only 4GB I was hoping to give my customers a fair amount of space but with a plan like that I could barely have 8 customers if they all took 500mb...

Quote Originally Posted by tomyknoker
    What's everyone's opinions on who has the best reselling accounts?
    There is no best. There is only best for YOU. If you share your requirements and budget, others can recommend a suitable host for you.

I would also recommend doing a search on www.findmyhosting.com or www.hostsearch.com

I know you probably hear this a lot but the offers section would be helpful to you. I see quite a few specials up with more space as well as costs less than $40 per month. You could also look at those sites Ali just posted. They are great when it comes to finding and selecting the best plan that suits you.
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Thanks guys! I guess I also just wanted to start a discussion, I find everyone's opinions on here seem so good, and I trust alot of what you all say...

Hey

as the guys say, there aint 1 best one, depending on what you need and the price you want you will only find whats best for you.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Quote Originally Posted by sTag-Dan
    I know you probably hear this a lot but the offers section would be helpful to you. I see quite a few specials up with more space as well as costs less than $40 per month.
    I agree there are many reseller offers over there or VPS if you need alot of resources.

My belief is that ResellersPanel has the best reseller service, with their free reseller plan.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro
    Hey

as the guys say, there aint 1 best one, depending on what you need and the price you want you will only find whats best for you.
    Yea but there must be some more reputable companies out there, and some more dodgy ones, I was just hoping for some opinions on some of the better ones...

Yea but there must be some more reputable companies out there, and some more dodgy ones, I was just hoping for some opinions on some of the better ones...
    Perhaps if you could be more specific as to what type of specifications you wanted (features, space, bandwidth, price, etc.), we could make a more accurate recommendation as to which host would be the best for you
    Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Servers

Ok thanks guys, I'd be needing atleast 100GB I think, and 2000GB bandwidth, on a Linux box. As I said I'm a newbie but couldn't see myself making money if I didin't atleast have 80-100GB do you guys agree?

No, I do not agree with you. If that was the question
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Based on what you need, you probably should instead be looking for a dedicated server, or at least a VPS

Ok thanks guys, I'd be needing atleast 100GB I think, and 2000GB bandwidth, on a Linux box. As I said I'm a newbie but couldn't see myself making money if I didin't atleast have 80-100GB do you guys agree?
    If you are just starting out your own hosting business, you don't need to go that big. Getting a smaller reseller would do the trick.

What type of budget do you have for this? Knowing that, we can advise you accordingly (reseller, vps, or dedicated server)

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    No, I do not agree with you. If that was the question
    You don't think I'd need 80-100GB?

Quote Originally Posted by XeHSean
    If you are just starting out your own hosting business, you don't need to go that big. Getting a smaller reseller would do the trick.

What type of budget do you have for this? Knowing that, we can advise you accordingly (reseller, vps, or dedicated server)
    Well I think I could afford up to $60 a month... I just thought I'd need that much to give people a good space allocation...

I was looking at this http://www.mediatemple.net/webhosting/dv/ so then is this a VPS & Reseller all in one?