VPSLAND ignoring me for a week

My VPS has been down for about 7 days now, sent over 10 emails, even left messages with the live help script...not one response, nothing. I'm sure the server just needs to be restarted or something, but I haven't gotten ONE response. WTF?

I do NOT recommend VPSLAND to ANYONE. their prices are cheap for a reason.

Like 6months ago i tried their vps i think and left in 3 days, their support = 0, reliablity = 0 , network = awful. Took 10 days for refund ticket to be answered if i remember.

So good luck with your refund (i think you are going to ask for it for sure).

A lot of horror stories about them here.

But I remember seeing their adwords recently while doing my research about VPS. Heck, this guy still dare to do their marketing. Do they completely ignore support or they are too swamped with tickets that they can't respond immediately.

If they didn't respond fast, I can still accept it. But 7 days? That's awful.

This people want to do business or not? Anybody here who have personal contact with the owner, please enlighten them about the bad reputation they have.

They are waayyy out of their business mind.
    NoFrillsLogo.com - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo

well i won't ********, they've been good thus far. i've been using them about 3 months, had a few issues but they were usually on point. always got responses within 24 hours...however i've found that they don't respond at all on the weekends. lol

but yeah, 7 days now, no responses, had to use a friends server to save myself from losin a couple thousand dollars for ebay auction image hosting...not pleased right now

Are they a one man show?
    NoFrillsLogo.com - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo

Quote Originally Posted by edu4vision
    Are they a one man show?
    From the looks of it thats the best fit guess.

Are they a one man show?
    i really have no clue...the emails claimed to have come from different people. i just need my hosting back up, this is frustrating...moral: pay the extra cash and go for the better companies, these half-*** ones are cheap for a reason.

Are they a one man show?

They colo in the AtlantaNAP datacenter in one of the shared colo cages. I've only seen one person there before, met him for 5 minutes. They also have an office in the building but I've never seen anyone there.

Have you tried submitting a ticket through their support site? E-mails can get lost so easily, and even if the message gets though the ticket will probably be set to low priority.
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

Hello,

I actually signed up for WHT just to post in this thread - I also am a victim of VPSLand. Everything was fine for a few days, then I started experiencing substantial latency.

This went on intermittently for a couple of weeks with the server occasionally dropping out completely, and then today, my server dropped off the face of the Earth and stayed gone.

Their support people are rather inept from the little response I've gotten, and 7 hours later I'm still waiting for a response about what the problem actually is. They don't seem to be very concerned and assigned my server outage a "medium" level of severity.

Most of the traceroutes going into their network went over cogent, which explained the latency issues, but as far as the server outage, who knows.

Anyway, I'm filing for a refund and buying another VPS. I would not recommend anyone do business with VPSLand.

Quote Originally Posted by psfaccess
    Hello,

I actually signed up for WHT just to post in this thread - I also am a victim of VPSLand. Everything was fine for a few days, then I started experiencing substantial latency.

This went on intermittently for a couple of weeks with the server occasionally dropping out completely, and then today, my server dropped off the face of the Earth and stayed gone.

Their support people are rather inept from the little response I've gotten, and 7 hours later I'm still waiting for a response about what the problem actually is. They don't seem to be very concerned and assigned my server outage a "medium" level of severity.

Most of the traceroutes going into their network went over cogent, which explained the latency issues, but as far as the server outage, who knows.

Anyway, I'm filing for a refund and buying another VPS. I would not recommend anyone do business with VPSLand.

yeah, i'm disputing every payment i ever made (the last 3 months or so)...**** has more downtime than uptime

then who knows, my botnet might have fun with their servers for a while

No support in this vpsland the bad company working in vps service !!