Surftown.com - ticket response times?

Hi!

Anyone with experience of their support? Asking since I'm testing them and I've waited more than one business day now.
    -Mr Bister

Quote Originally Posted by mrbister
    Hi!

Anyone with experience of their support? Asking since I'm testing them and I've waited more than one business day now.
    If that's too high for your requirements then move elsewhere: No sense waiting around on them!

Did you try sending both a sales and support ticket? (Seems overboard and unnecessary but it'd get their attention).
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.

Have you tried other company also? Why you are attracted to them?

Hmm, I take the process of looking for a new host as speed dating. They got specific time period to impress me. They stutter, I move on.

When I want to give them money they are slow, only God know how fast they will be when they already have my money and the website is down (~and my life is on the line~literally of course)
    NoFrillsLogo.com - Never pay more for your logo!

Professional Design & Low Prices. We Design Until You are Satisfied Guaranteed!
    Click Here To Boost Your Company Profit With a Real Logo

It's the usual story; sales are fast, support is slow
    -Mr Bister

Quote Originally Posted by mrbister
    It's the usual story; sales are fast, support is slow
    I've heard a lot of stories about the reversed version
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Did you try using their help desk?
    http://support.surftown.com/index.ph...n&languageid=5

The have a contact form for "sales"
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

I don't think it helps to ask Sales why Support doesn't answer.
    -Mr Bister

hehe, you're right, I mean since you're not a customer yet (as far as I understood) maybe is it better to contact to their sales dept.
    It was just an idea
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore