NationalCity Down?

can anybody else access nationalcity.com?

I have tried a few times now.

It's loading here (Montreal, Canada) quite fast.

Regards,

G
    PutFile.io — Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

Yeah, I just went on there a few minutes ago. For about a half hour or so, it would not load at all for me.

Fine here...UK

It works fine for me. It did load a bit slow however, I'm asuuming this was due to my browser.

it's working, but a tad slow
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

I went to my local National City on Wednesday and the teller was so rude...I'm going there on Monday and cancel all of my accounts. I HATE THEM.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Tina dont even get me started on there service....

Last week I deposited a $1400 check, out of that I took $350 cash. After she went to deposit the rest of the check the teller tells me that the check would be on hold for 7 days. So no problem, I tell her I am going to deposit another $100 in my account to make sure that my rent check clears(about $250 was in there already besides the check). Come Tuesday, they had put a hold on almost all of the rest of the money in my account! AND MY RENT CHECK BOUNCED!

2 Bounced check fee's and a call to the bank, nobody knew why. A call to the actual bank corprate, came up with some answers, but still, the 2 $34 fees I must pay.

I am probably going to close my account aswell.

I closed our business account last year. I never write checks, my accountant takes care of all that. The only way I access funds is via a debit card. I lost my debit card and went to NatCity to get a new one. No problem, it would take about a week.

Fast forward, three weeks later and no debit card. In the meantime, I have no way to pay online bills, get fast cash, etc. They redo the request and I wait. In the meantime, I've started going to the bank and making them give me cash. After a few times of this, they tell me that I need to buy some paper checks because its a hassle for them to do a bank check for me each time.

Anyway, it literally took 3 months for them to replace my card and every week I got the same lecture about buying checks from them. I finally got so mad that I told them that if depositing (mid-six figures) wasn't enough money for them to go out of their way to give me cash without spending another $20 on checks...that I thought it was time to close out my account. They didn't even apologize or bat an eye as they were closing my account. *grrr*

Fast forward to Wednesday. I still have a joint checking acct there with someone else and when I went to deposit a check, I was asked for my account number. I didn't have it with me, but it should be no problem for them to look it up. The woman proceeds to lecture me about not having my account number ready and that she was writing it down for me and suggests I keep it in my car at all times. I swear to God, she was REALLY snotty about saying it too.

Anyway, Monday morning I will no longer have any kind of relationship with National City.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

Wow, yeah I only have had my account for about 2 months. I do not really like them, I thought it would be nice to have a well designed online banking system, but it is not worth it. I am sure some other bank has a just as good online system.

Well, I guess Monday, we will both be in National City branches closing out accounts.