How much bandiwdth is required for...

Hello ,

How much bandwidth is required to run a counter strike source server 18 players?

so say i wanted to sell a css server how much bandwidth would i need to let it have?

Chicago IL
    1 Server would probably use a little less then ~1mb/s , you could probably run a few with a 1000GB Transfer server.
    Dedicated Servers + Cloud Servers + Colocation + DDOS Protection + IP Transit with FCP optimized routing
    Locations in Chicago Los Angeles and Ashburn

Ontario, Canada
    Less than that, you could get away with 500GB no problem. For a small server (say 10 slots) you could run a server fully boosted and still get away with it. If you will be running multiple servers you'll want to invest in something with a little better specs.

keep in mind CPU = How man simultaneous Players
    and you RAM = How many simultaneous Servers

If you create a server with your HLDC tool, click your Bandwidth tab, and do about an hour of playing. You can get roughly how much bandwidth you will move with simple math. - Gameing discussion, arcade, all around good fun

I have two 32 slot CS servers running on my machine, they're 45 tickrate. When they're full they use about 4mb/sec. For precise bandwith usage go here .