var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
I need agood servers monitoring program
i imagine it will be program that i configure it with all servers information
i wish it show me with all services status also give alert when server down
is there a program like that !!??
Also check out Nagios for monitoring needs.
* Matthew Park - Pentek Systems Limited
* e: t: +44(0)8458 671547 [email protected]
* Broadband - Domain Names - Webhosting - Voice Over IP - ( Coming soon, North East UK colocation and high spec dedicated servers)
* - Zero overselling Dual Xeon Servers with Minimum 4Gb RAM
If you're interested in external monitors there's :Alertra.com siteuptime.com
Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.
cacti is very nice imo...
Zabbix, it's real great for monitoring services/daemons, stats.. etc everything
is pretty good and free.
From this thread:
I see you're running cPanel?
Just go into WHM - Main >> cPanel >> Addon Modules and turn on Munin to have your WHM sort it all out for you.
Zabbix does have a nice graphical interface too.
addon to the above, Hotsanic might be nice to look into as well, it has some very stuff as well
Nagios is really great and we can customize it easily. Highly recommended
Is that something that runs on the server? If so, how does that alert you if the server is down?
Originally Posted by
||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
- - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)
I use cacti and nagios.
Nagios for notification, Cacti for graphing. Cacti does have a threshold plugin that can be configured to do the same types of things as nagios as well.
Originally Posted by
ya they make it so hard to do so
Nagios is a pain to setup but is a great way to monitor a server, there are plugins for almost anything.
John W, CISSP, C|EH
MS Information Security and Assurance
- Server Administration and Security
- Managed VPS and Dedicated Servers with VIP Service
yes nagios .... i have failled several time installing it