Cheap sites for sale!

Selling off a few websites, info below;

www.The-kooks.net - The Kooks have been touring Europe and have had great success in such little time. The website provides news for the band (all from Google alerts), it has some rankings in Google for 'the kooks band', 'the kooks' page2, and some more. Traffic can be saw here http://extremetracking.com/open;sum?login=thekooks. Revenue this month is $16.65(ss), last month $25.53 (ss).

Has wikipedia links, including paid submissions at seoma.net, kamsdir.com, epitrope.com, addyourlink.org, stickydirectory.com, elegantdirectory.com, allmediadirectory.com, dirarchive.com and probably some more!

Starting bid $75, BIN: $200

www.FreeGolfTips.co.uk - Great domain name, with semi-finished website. It does need some work doing without a doubt but the domain gets some type-in traffic aswell. Revenue this month: $2.80, last month: $1.83. Golf generally pays well so with the right SEO or marketing could work well.
    BIN $50

www.MesotheliomaOverview.org - Website is almost 9 months old, it used to be PR4 but dropped. I've never had chance to touch the website, traffic & revenue is minimal. The articles are not unique.
    BIN: $40

www.justwapit.us - Website is turnkey, offers a wap file upload service, great addon for other mobile phone related website owners.
    BIN: $25

Payments via Paypal please

Hey your pm box is full..So i could ask this via pm

How much time do you need?

Time for what? To sell? Im looking to sell these asap

You told me that you will let me know when you have the money to buy my proxy site?

Quote Originally Posted by CX.Eric
    You told me that you will let me know when you have the money to buy my proxy site?
    Yeah i have it now

And no, news is emailed to me via google alerts, then write it up, or copy/paste into cutenews

Hi,

do you update the articles/news manually or is it feeded automatically ?

Please clean your WHT mailbox, it's full, we can't reach you via PM.

Regards,

G
    PutFile.io Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

This question has already been asked ? He receives Google Updates and then manually posts them to the site