Private Messages?

When will I be able to post private messages?

See http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules.php and you should find your answer

You are permitted a maximum of one account, active or inactive, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled. mbkweb / speedbooster please choose a username.

ONLY MY "PASSWORD" MATCHED, so you admins even look at the password to see that its the same useR? thats not ethically correct. thats what i wanted to check so i chose the same passwords.

2) my first account was banned because i openly represented my company and said that WE OFFER.......
    but why dont you ban those who represent/PROMOTE their company in their signatures?

3) why dont you ban those who promote OTHER COMPANIES and dont say that they belong to them, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT THEY DONT BELONG TO THAT COMPANY?
    MANY POSTS HERE SAY, "Hi, I have been using xyzcompany.com for my 5 sites and never had problems"
    HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HE ISNT FROM THAT COMPANY?

AND MANY PEOPLE HAVE THE WHOLE HOSTING PLANS IN THEIR SIGNATURES
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mbkweb
    You are permitted a maximum of one account, active or inactive, regardless of how many companies you represent. If you choose to ignore this important restriction, all your accounts will be disabled. mbkweb / speedbooster please choose a username.

ONLY MY "PASSWORD" MATCHED, so you admins even look at the password to see that its the same useR? thats not ethically correct. thats what i wanted to check so i chose the same passwords.

2) my first account was banned because i openly represented my company and said that WE OFFER.......
    but why dont you ban those who represent/PROMOTE their company in their signatures?

3) why dont you ban those who promote OTHER COMPANIES and dont say that they belong to them, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT THEY DONT BELONG TO THAT COMPANY?
    MANY POSTS HERE SAY, "Hi, I have been using xyzcompany.com for my 5 sites and never had problems"

Thanks
    Sounds like something you should be addressing the admins directly about at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk. Though, with that attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if they just banned this account too and called it a day.
    Big things coming soon

There are more ways than one to skin a cat, and more ways than one to find out what user on a forum is using more than one username (aside from your password).

Well, advertise your company in your sig. No one is going to stop you.

Weird, and here I was thinking the OP asked about Private messages

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse
    Weird, and here I was thinking the OP asked about Private messages
    /me thinks it could be bipolar.
    Big things coming soon

How long will this ban stay?

I don't think there's any expiry date
    Member Since 2003.

my first account was banned
    First account?
    You are permitted a maximum of one account, active or inactive
    Seems pretty clear.
    ONLY MY "PASSWORD" MATCHED, so you admins even look at the password to see that its the same useR? thats not ethically correct.
    Ethical or not, it's incorrect. We can't see your password at all.
    What does this all have to do with PMs?

Because my PMs were banned and the reason was 10 points given to me saying "You already have an account. Choose between speedbooster(old account)/ mbkweb."
    mbkweb Meets all your needs, Website Building Tools, cpanel, Great customer support. Email reply within a maximum of 5 hours. LIVE help and development guidance.

mbkweb,

Now you're putting "free" in your sig. According to WHT rules, "free" is considered a price and is therefore prohibited in sigs. I highly recommend that you read all the forum rules before posting anything else.
    Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.
    CatfishEd.com

Erm, it isn't too hard to tell. A shill always gets exposed very quickly, usually because the shill thinks he's "getting away with it" and starts promoting the host in every single thread. Even the ones that lay low get outed eventually.
    Thanks
    Cite some examples? That's against the rules of course and you should report those violators if you see them. But I read most of the threads in the Web Hosting Forum this morning and didn't see a single one.
    If you have to operate your company behind the scenes or under a fake name, maybe it's time to leave the industry and start something fresh.