The Best Web Hosting Provider

Want to share my experience with web hosting companies

I was running my own web server and email server until I decided to move them outside. The reason is i don't have much time to always watch them to make sure the server always behave well.
    After read here and there, I decided to pick yahoo web hosting because of their big name make me confident.

My experience with yahoo web hosting:

Price: Average

Stability: Good
    Email capacity is best (2GB /account)

Feature: Super Bad and poor
    - Need to contact their support to update NS record.
    - No Mailing list
    - Email aliases and forwarding is limited (1 to 1 only)
    - You can't use your own domain as your SMTP address such as smtp.yourdomain.com, they want you to use their "not easy to remember SMTP and pop address".
    - Their WEBMAIL IS super terrible, you need to register 1 yahoo email account to use with your own email address with your own domain.
    So if you have 20 email users with your own domain, such as [email protected] and [email protected], you need to register [email protected] and [email protected] to be able to use web mail to check email.
    This part is the most stupid thing they have.
    - No custom email filter
    - No no no...so many no...

Support: Poor (need to wait more than 12 hours to get answer from their support desk)

After less than 1 month with yahoo, i decided to terminate them and move to other hosting provider.

And finally after read so many users review, one again i decided to go with polurnet Reseller Package.

My experience with Polurnet Reseller Package:

Price : Average
    Stability: so far good.
    Email capacity based on your total space.

Feature: Best, i have everything i want.
    - With Cpanel WHM i can add, delete, and update my NS record anytime. No limit and easy to use tools.
    - Unlimited mailing list
    - Unlimited email aliases / forwarding
    - Unlimited email account
    - can create any SMTP and pop address as you like. Such as smtp.yourdomain.com or mymail.domain.com etc.
    - Horde and suirrelmail web mail. You can use one of them or even both.
    - Unlimited custom email filter
    - And much more...

Support: Great. They answer every issue very fast. And they never act blur.

Their support website and ticketing system is good. They record all issues and we can track them anytime

So i recommend polurnet to anybody, their service and their support five start.

My Advice:
    When you look for web hosting provider, don’t look for the cheap one.
    Remember, what you get is what you pay.
    You pay less you get less you pay more you get more.
    There is no such “cheap but good” in this world except from God.

Thanks to polurnet team.
    Keep up the good work.

Sounds like you had a better change. What domain is hosted with PolurNet? You can open a support ticket here if you wish to keep the domain private

My domain is gridnode.com
    and will move bluebiru.com to polurnet too

It is good Baliexo that you found a good host. I also have had both good and bad experiences. I was with Yahoo for my email for over 8 years. I had a paid account to be able to pop to my desktop email client. When my account got phished from me last April, I was unable to establish my rightful ownership of the account because I forgot the answer to my secret question from 8 years earlier. Yahoo could have easily established me as owner because I used the same credit card to pay for the account. Only one of us (me or the phisher) would know the credit card number but Yahoo didn't care. They had their policy to "protect" their clients but I just have to laugh at that because all they protected was the phisher and I (the client) am out of my long time email alias. No more Yahoo anything for me. It seems with them, possession really is 9/10 of the law. It also seemed to me that they care more about their precious policies than they do their clients. It almost seemed as if they were in on the scam.

I have a hosting account with a company in the UK and it is the pits. I could not recommend them to anyone.

I also have a reseller account with http://www.QualityHostOnline.com/ and I am very pleased with their service. They are quick. They bend over backwards to accommodate all my requests. They are an awesome company. Their rates are low too. Reseller account for $10/month unlimited clients. The real limitation however is with diskspace and bandwidth. That is their only caveat. Otherwise, I highly recommend them. Their ticket system works well. Check em out Baliexo and others. I have no ties to them other than as a client. Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by RMIGHTY1; 11-23-2006 at 03:46 AM.
    "There but for the grace of God go I"

Lightbulb Wow, Thank you!

And finally after read so many users review, one again i decided to go with polurnet Reseller Package.

My experience with Polurnet Reseller Package:

Price : Average
    Stability: so far good.
    Email capacity based on your total space.

Feature: Best, i have everything i want.
    - With Cpanel WHM i can add, delete, and update my NS record anytime. No limit and easy to use tools.
    - Unlimited mailing list
    - Unlimited email aliases / forwarding
    - Unlimited email account
    - can create any SMTP and pop address as you like. Such as smtp.yourdomain.com or mymail.domain.com etc.
    - Horde and suirrelmail web mail. You can use one of them or even both.
    - Unlimited custom email filter
    - And much more...

Support: Great. They answer every issue very fast. And they never act blur.

Their support website and ticketing system is good. They record all issues and we can track them anytime

So i recommend polurnet to anybody, their service and their support five start.

My Advice:
    When you look for web hosting provider, don’t look for the cheap one.
    Remember, what you get is what you pay.
    You pay less you get less you pay more you get more.
    There is no such “cheap but good” in this world except from God.

Thanks to polurnet team.
    Keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by baliexo
    My domain is gridnode.com
    and will move bluebiru.com to polurnet too

Just noticed your thread, welcome to WHT and thanks for taking the time to post here!

It's an honor to have such a review from a large company as your GridNode Inc. with world-renown clients! Now I'm no longer surprised why you made the decision with us over the ostensibly "big" corporate guns such as Yahoo. Wish you all the best and many more years to come with our services
    •• PolurNET Communications••
    █ Avoid the Freeze, Enjoy the Breeze! █ A federally incorporated Canadian company at your service since 2004
    Proudly #1 on WebHostingJury and #1 on NamePros.com, the largest domain forum on the web!
    US/UK VPS+ @ ExcellentHost Enterprises || MSSQL 2008/IIS7 @ HostOptima.com || PremiumHost.com soon!

That's great to hear of your good experience now! I was hosted with Yahoo! GeoCities many, many years ago, first on a free plan, and then I upgraded to paid. It was bad, very bad. I have to say they're probably the worst host I ever used.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com