* Transfer with Auth. Code

Hi! I'm new at this place and my English is a little bad

My problem is about my domain oniska.com, my hosting provider right know is needhost.dk and i want to move this domain to servage.net

I get the mail where i'm able to login with a username and a password, and i try to login --> Successfull - I've recieved the authorization code after 12 days of support from needhost.dk (they get the authorization code from publicdomainregistry) and i got it by mail but when i have filled out all the place and agreed to move my domain to servage.net and filled out(COPY/PASTE) my authorization code i get this message:

Error

The error which occurred was:

Could not issue transfer: Unable to process transfer for oniska.com: Authorization error.
    The domain you are trying to transfer to Servage Hosting, an authorized Tucows service provider, may be locked at the current registrar DIRECT INFORMATION PVT LTD D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COMr, or invalid authorization code is provided. Please contact DIRECT INFORMATION PVT LTD D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM to verify and try again.

My hosting company right know (needhost.dk) told me that my domain was unlocked - What are going wrong here? I spended 12 days to get this code and i still get a error

Does somebody tried this before? I really need help right know from you Pleasy reply if you need more info about this

Domain Name: ONISKA.COM
    Registrar: DIRECT INFORMATION PVT LTD D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
    Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
    Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
    Name Server: NS1.NEEDHOST.DK
    Name Server: NS2.NEEDHOST.DK
    Updated Date: 06-jun-2006
    Creation Date: 06-jun-2006
    Expiration Date: 06-jun-2007

Not locked at the registrar. I would try talking to servage or whomever you are trying to transfer to about it.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

Quote Originally Posted by kohashi
    Domain Name: ONISKA.COM
    Registrar: DIRECT INFORMATION PVT LTD D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
    Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
    Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
    Name Server: NS1.NEEDHOST.DK
    Name Server: NS2.NEEDHOST.DK
    Updated Date: 06-jun-2006
    Creation Date: 06-jun-2006
    Expiration Date: 06-jun-2007

Not locked at the registrar. I would try talking to servage or whomever you are trying to transfer to about it.
    I've tried it several times but they tell me that the problem is at my old hosting company - Are there any resolv of this problem?

The authorisation code may have expired, or may simply be incorrect.
    " invalid authorization code is provided"

Contact your provider again to see if they can lend you a hand.
    Otherwise ask your new webhost if they can perform the transfer for you, alot of providers will be happy to do a bit of leg work from their end.
    Richard - Aventure United Kingdom
    Managed Servers, Email Marketing, CPanel Shared/Reseller Accounts
    http://www.aventurehost.com - http://www.twitter.com/aventure

Quote Originally Posted by AventureRichard
    The authorisation code may have expired, or may simply be incorrect.
    " invalid authorization code is provided"

Contact your provider again to see if they can lend you a hand.
    Otherwise ask your new webhost if they can perform the transfer for you, alot of providers will be happy to do a bit of leg work from their end.
    I've just cancelled the transfer and started it again - i'll try with the auth code :/ Servage.net are just telling me that the problem is at my old hosting company and they cant do anything

I've tried it with a new transfer request but i still get the same error - what should i write to servage beffore they would like to help me?