Reliable Hosters with Urchin ?

I forgot to mention, but what *known good reliable* hosts out there bundle in Urchin ?

I have one account provider but I just don't have the time to learn the Helm control panel.....it's just soooooooo complicated from a UI standpoint. I don't know if it's Helm in general or how the hoster has Helm tweaked....but I just don;t have the time to learn it and it's not very user untuitive.

I would be curious too, as I have not seen any Urchin marketing for a long time.(since pre-google)

Case-in-point, we have {some} licenses for Urchin 5, but that was under the old pricing agreement with TP. I don't see the same structure these days.
    [mod edit]

Kind Regards,
    Last edited by bear; 11-22-2006 at 09:51 PM.

Urchin does not work the same way anymore, it works for my understanding only as google analytics, you can use it almost the same way and its free...
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

Quote Originally Posted by wbpro
    Urchin does not work the same way anymore, it works for my understanding only as google analytics, you can use it almost the same way and its free...
    Urchin 5 still works the same way and it is not the same as Google Analytics. Google Analytics gets it's data from the code you insert in the page, meaning it has problems with non-html based files or for browsers with Javascript disabled. Urchin 5 parses the server logs directly, so is not affected by any of those problems and gives a more accurate result.