Nameserver problems.

Using the following tool,

I am getting the following errors on my dns servers. My server is dedicated, centos, whm/cpanel. I went through the dns setup guide on the top of this forum and its pretty much the exact samething that I did.

Any ideas on how to fix?

Your NS records at your nameservers are: [no glue provided] [TTL=86400] [no glue provided] [TTL=86400]
    Shouldn't this be saying, instead of

WARNING: Your nameservers do not include any corresponding A records when asked for your NS records. They probably are not returning the A records when asked, which can prevent some other DNS servers from contacting your DNS servers. They should do this if they are authoritative for those A records (in BIND, you should not use 'minimal-responses yes;'). The problem record(s) are:

Nameserver xx.xx.xx.xx did not provide any IPs
    Nameserver xx.xx.xx.xx did not provide any IPs
    I used the add A record option in whm. Both ns's have seperate ips.

Hattiesburg, MS
    If I remember right, that error is caused because the /etc/nameserverips does not have your DNS entry. Mine looks like this, and I use CPanel as well:

Give that a try.
    InsanelyMacintosh - Macintosh Software Repository Listings

When you were entering the DNS records, did you put a '.' at the end of the domain name? In a BIND/named zone file, '' will just be, but '' will have the domain name appended, and becomes
    Spry VPS Hosting cPanel VPS, Plesk VPS, Webmin VPS, Shared, Domain Registration, Dedicated and Colo
    VPSLink Cheap VPS accounts CentOS, Fedora 4/5/6, RHEL, Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu -- Dapper/Edgy, Slackware, OpenSUSE, LAMP + Ruby pre-installed available