Thumbs up RSS Newsfeed Adsense Friendly Site for Quick Sale!

Site : http://info-feed.com

Info-feed.com is a valuable domain I purchased as an expired item. I have since turned this site into a google adsense formatted site, with a homepage created to show live scrolling newsfeeds. This site contains 155 seperate websites each with its own live RSS feed as well as a TON of information on various topics. The Adsense templates were purchased by me on Ebay. Total pages are in the tens of thousands, and each page displays a minimum of 1 google ad, some display 3. The beauty of this site is the live news feeds which populate great google rotating ads. Each site has 2 files where you can replace your own google adsense account number for easy changing.

I will include the logo which I designed myself.

I have done no advertising, and the stats aren't woth posting. The site has been up for a little over 2 months, and I just don't have the time and energy to continue with this venture. I'm actually probably going to get out of the e-business for a while as I am moving and just need the money quickly.

The domain is registered with 1&1.com. I will gladly host the domain until you are totally up and operational with the site. Each one of the 155 sites has its own sitemap.php so generating sitemaps will be a snap. Each site also has a stylesheet so the design can be customized for your own look and feel.

BIN : $250
    Start bid : $50

Paypal accepted, and the highest bidder wins. This auction will end on Dec. 1st unless the BIN is met. Any questions or bids, please PM me and post your bid as reply.

Thanks
    Block Proxies, Bots, Filtering Companies, Scrapers, and more with BlockScript.

BIN has been lowered to $175.

BIN Price Met, Site has been sold. Auction is over. Thanks.