Michael Mells from here!

Hi guys,
    My name is Michael "Mike" Mells and I am a technology expert with over 10 years of experience in the industry. I've worked a number of jobs over the years (including a researcher at Microsoft, customer service rep at Host Gator and technical editor for MSDN Magazine).

Today I run a number of web sites, including where I am the editor in charge. Each month I spend 4-5 days reviewing different web hosting companies. I then post my reviews online for visitors to my web site to see.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell..

welcome for you

What do you base your reviews on?

Scaleable reveiws...

Quote Originally Posted by CaroNet-Hesham
    What do you base your reviews on?
    I agree Hesham ... My project launch has 6 yrs of modeling and we are in the last round of evaluation of hosting and support. We are going to open with 40 plus sites, transfering 8 sites, 400-600MB, REALLY LOOKING for a savy marketing configeration for email and auto features.

Unlimited domains is critical to a quick fire up on our part but where is there a break point to consider since we like
    ixwebhosting - who's biggest pkg is 16 domains ...

I like there any other ya'll might suggest for a non-techie but a manager of resources and research.

If you read my reviews, you'll see that I look at ever aspect of the host, from support to price to server up-time to the control panel, etc.