Hybrid View

Arrow Dropped Domain List For 11/21/06 With Keywords Host & Server From PR0 to PR4 AVLBL!!

Todays Dropped List 11/21/06 for only $5 through paypal. All domains have keywords Host & Server and plural terms as well. List contains 258 domains. Ranging from PR0 To a multiple PR4.
    Catch some of that valuable traffic being left in the open or even redevelop the domain.
    The list is in HTML Documents.
    Please paypal funds of $5 to mrlinux &@& gmail.com with a VALID email to send a zip file to and what the payment is ragarding in the subject.
    Custom keyword lists can be done for $8 paypal only.
    I can get the same Drop List for TOMORROW with same keywords for $10 each on demand.
    Please PM For Custom or Tomorrows Drops, As well as any domain availability needs.
    Get your list fast! There are some good domains in this list! NONE regsitered by me!
    Instant File Download Cart is in the works.
    Thanks and happy domaining

-Dave
    Dave

I would like to mention that I am Paypal verified. And I am adding an example list for the term "cars".
    This is a freebie and a valid list. You will find avlbl domains with PR in this list.
    Domain Name List (Dropped) Generated on 11/21/2006. Total 1,070 domains. For Cars.
    http://www.boostboards.com/dave/example.zip - Download good for just a couple hours.
    Dave