dns help please ?

hello , i was transferred my domine name for godady from a month , i wasn't changed my dns till i transferred , after transfer with around 20 days i was moved to a new server so I've changed my dns and my IP's of the hosting , it was takes a lot of time to activated with the new server around 3 days and it's as usual takes at least 1 day with my domain , the problem is my domain is not working with all Internet services providers in my country and some another countries and i was used dnsreport and it's gives me the new IP's and the old too in the same page :

dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=songawy.com

please some one help

some DNS services may cache your settings. Give it an extra day or so

Quote Originally Posted by morsiiii
    hello , i was transferred my domine name for godady from a month , i wasn't changed my dns till i transferred , after transfer with around 20 days i was moved to a new server so I've changed my dns and my IP's of the hosting , it was takes a lot of time to activated with the new server around 3 days and it's as usual takes at least 1 day with my domain , the problem is my domain is not working with all Internet services providers in my country and some another countries and i was used dnsreport and it's gives me the new IP's and the old too in the same page :

dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=songawy.com

please some one help
    Are your problem resolved?

looks like something is wrong with the DNS server itself judging from that report. Maybe ask whomever is hosting them about it? Could also take more time to propogate.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

Quote Originally Posted by kohashi
    looks like something is wrong with the DNS server itself judging from that report. Maybe ask whomever is hosting them about it? Could also take more time to propogate.
    the problem didn't solved yet although i was waiting extra 4 days , the hosting admin telling me that everything is ok , any suggestion please ??

I advice you to ask your web hosting provider about theit name servers. As far as I know they have to be lockated on different servers.

I was able to pull up a website using my own proxy (sorry, can't give that). So I'd
    say someone hasn't "caught on" yet, likely your ISP.

The website has 4 squares in the middle with words in each one (like a grid). It's
    also got 1 rectangle and 1 small banner, with the words "powered by ISPofarab".

The DNS for the domain is still one big mess, however...
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

thanks all for your help but nothing changed yet

Quote Originally Posted by morsiiii
    thanks all for your help but nothing changed yet
    Please tell your webhost to fix your zonefiles (they most probably will know what that means) and everything would be ok, most probably.
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).