IonCube Problem... Need help

Hello,

not sure if this is the right place but I need help...

I installed the ioncube on my server and the script I was using was running then I woke up and this is happening...

Site error: the file /home/zaable/domains/zaable.com/public_html/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so to be installed by the site administrator.

Would anyone mind helping me...

I have root etc so you can fix it.. if you know the problem I will pay $10 to get it fixed I think it should be easy?

AIM ME = allanjerman99 if you want to do it... DONT PM ME I am on the road.

Have you got Ioncube 4.4 enabled in the php.ini file?

Download the IonCube Loaders and unzip them to
    Code:
    /usr/local/ioncube/
    so that the Loaders are inside this ioncube directory.

Next, edit your php.ini file. It should be in
    Code:
    /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
    (assuming your using Apace2). Add this line to the top:

Code:
    zend_extension=/usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so
    Now, save and restart Apache. This should fix it, if it doesn't, create a phpinfo file and leave the link here and i'll have a look.

Daniel.

will you please aim me.. I just have windows mobile and cant do this... please AIM me if you can so We can talk.. I will pay for you to look for me.

I don't have AIM and I don't want payed. Give what I said a try the next time you can SSH your server, or, wait for someone else to AIM you.

Sorry,

Daniel.

Moved to employment.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

if you can provide me all deatails i can install for you...

Prodigy, good news that it's working, but strange that this happened on a server where you have root access and are probably the sysadmin, as it would not happen by itself.

Assuming that Loaders were working before, which is what you indicate, then this suggests that either the PHP version changed, or something had changed in your php.ini file to cause a problem. Neither would not have taken effect until a reboot of Apache unless you're running pure cgi, and if you didn't expect any reboots then that's another thing to look into. Either way, it sounds as though a change had been made to your server that you were not aware of or expecting, and that's a bit alarming. Even if you have a sys admin who handles things for you, you should be kept in the loop.
    Real-time intrusion protection and error reporting for PHP sites ioncube24.com
    Software protection for website owners and PHP developers ionCube PHP Encoder