Question Opinion on Feature Price

Has anyone here used Feature Price for any period of time? I've been using them for about 5 weeks and right now it's awful. Right now, for the third time this week, I cannot access email. If this is something that is basically a one time thing, I'll grit my teeth and bear it. If they have a history of problems, I'm going to look somewhere else right away.

Thanks

Run a search. They are notorious around here.

Feature Price has had a large history of problems. I believe one of the most recent issues was their network being hacked.

Moreover, they offer UNLIMITED bandwidth!? I'd stay away from any host that includes that in their packages.

Yes, there is plenty of information about featureprice.com

Read this testimonial
    http://www.**************.com/WebHost/EF/fea5611/

i just finished reading the other featureprice thread and now there's another one about them!

Been using FeaturePrice since May 4th and so far no real issues. There was some downtime. I noticed an upgrade in their FreeBSD from 4.4 to 4.6. I guess you would have to go offline a bit to install OS updates. I have a bot from master.com when the site goes down, it not only emails me, but their sales unit, plus their US and Europe NOCs. Maybe they moved my site to a server that gets watched alot. So maybe that is why I have good service.

I am researching the company and its owners to see who they really are (in particular Fathi Said). I have searched the Florida State Corporations Division (in good standing), Better Business Bureau (had some unsatisfactory resolutions of complaints now being cleared up after I questioned FeaturePrice about the rating), area newspapers (Looking for a 23Jun02 Tampa Trubune), magazines. There is a story behind it but I don't know where it will lead. Not sure what it is yet.
    intellec
    ....you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get....