Resell dedicated servers?

Are there any companys that allow you to resell there dedicated servers, without allready being a customer. Mos of them are sort of affiliations where you have to have so manby accounts with them before you can sell there dedicated servers. Im looking to just sign up and get discounts on there servers to resell them yourself.

Any help appreciated, thanks
    Reliable - 99.9% Uptime - Hosted at theplanet - Cpanel
    Quality internet services

ResellersPanel offers a way to sign folks up for dedicated servers, but that aspect of their reseller program is just an affiliate setup - it is not your brand, and you only earn 10%. They're the only ones I know of who offer something where you wouldn't have to already be a client. However, I'm sure there are others out there.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Why can't you just rent a server and then rent it to your customer for a mark-up? That's the way most do it. The more servers you get with a provider, the better pricing you'll get.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

I'm pretty sure that most, if not all, providers will require you to have servers with them in the first place in order to take advantage of a reseller program and improved pricing. I think if you're looking to resell servers, you're going to have to find the niche given the way the market is setup; meaning that you'll probably need to bundle services such as management or something of that nature and start off at regular pricing as Tina suggested.

Dedicated servers are a pretty popular market that requires a larger company than just a shared/reseller host ran out of something as small as a home office. Why sell that one server to a "reseller" for a discounted price when they may not be a reseller at all?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTech
    I'm pretty sure that most, if not all, providers will require you to have servers with them in the first place in order to take advantage of a reseller program and improved pricing. I think if you're looking to resell servers, you're going to have to find the niche given the way the market is setup; meaning that you'll probably need to bundle services such as management or something of that nature and start off at regular pricing as Tina suggested.

Dedicated servers are a pretty popular market that requires a larger company than just a shared/reseller host ran out of something as small as a home office. Why sell that one server to a "reseller" for a discounted price when they may not be a reseller at all?
    Couldn't have said it better. In addition to what CrazyTech mentioned when reselling dedicated machines you need to be very perticular about your pricing aswell. You don't want to only be making $20 to $30 off the machine (after paying your provider). This is where your creative side needs to come out and offer something with the dedicated service that you can offer without a 3rd party. Thus increasing the sale price on the server.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by host2uk
    Are there any companys that allow you to resell there dedicated servers, without allready being a customer. Mos of them are sort of affiliations where you have to have so manby accounts with them before you can sell there dedicated servers. Im looking to just sign up and get discounts on there servers to resell them yourself.

Any help appreciated, thanks
    host2uk I would recommend you check with HiVelocity.net I don't recall but I think you can do exactly what you are looking to do with them.
    IPGHosting.com Shared Hosting, Dedicated Servers, and Streaming Services.
    24x7 Support

Hi

Hi,
    Analyse your requirment first..
    If your requirment need dedicated means bye it .. otherwise chose reseller web host.
    Regards
    Kiruba

Quote Originally Posted by kiruba_77
    Hi,
    Analyse your requirment first..
    If your requirment need dedicated means bye it .. otherwise chose reseller web host.
    Regards
    Kiruba
    They are not looking for a dedicated server. They are looking to resell someone else's servers and make some money off of it.
    IPGHosting.com Shared Hosting, Dedicated Servers, and Streaming Services.
    24x7 Support

You can always contact a DC and ask them if you can strike a deal with them to resell servers
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.