Exclamation Need Someone To Analyze/Secure my Server

I need someone to analyze my server.

I got mod_evasive, mod_security, sim, apf, prm, and bfd installed. I also did some server hardening measures, but I don't remember them. My server was fine until recently, where the load starts to shoot as high as 200+.

I need someone too analyze my server and put a security in place for me. I got Athlon64 2.8 with Centos 4.4, 2GB ram, around 7 websites that I owned all using CMS (PHP/MySQL). I only get like 4000 unique visitors per day for the whole server.

Please reply only if you got good testimonials from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Joomla
    I need someone to analyze my server.

I got mod_evasive, mod_security, sim, apf, prm, and bfd installed. I also did some server hardening measures, but I don't remember them. My server was fine until recently, where the load starts to shoot as high as 200+.

I need someone too analyze my server and put a security in place for me. I got Athlon64 2.8 with Centos 4.4, 2GB ram, around 7 websites that I owned all using CMS (PHP/MySQL). I only get like 4000 unique visitors per day for the whole server.

Please reply only if you got good testimonials from others.
    I would seriously recommend Emanuel from VoidSecurity. He really knows his stuff!

olteanu.emi@gmail.com
    Adam Heavens
    Server Centre Limited (www.servercentre.net)
    Exchange 2007 Hosting, Windows/Linux Hosting

I've worked with Emanuel from VS in the past and he helped me technically on the server side while I had other things to work on so that speeded up the process of the launch of my company. He worked really fast and I have nothing but good things to say about him.

Joomla, if you need someone fast and reliable, it's Emanuel
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Need Someone To Analyze/Secure my Server

Hello,

We can help you to analyze your server, please contact us at liwiplus@liwiplus.com. Please check your PM for details.
    liwiplus Team,
    http://www.liwiplus.com
    The Support Sages

Thanks for the replies.

For now, I won't be needing this. My server load has settled down.

Quote Originally Posted by ServerCentreLtd
    I would seriously recommend Emanuel from VoidSecurity. He really knows his stuff!

olteanu.emi@gmail.com
    Does Emanuel or VoidSecurity have a web site? I googled and found one (voidsecurity.com) but it came up 404 ??
    RCMedia Services Most Anything Digital

Hi,

If it still hasn't been sorted email servermanagement@danserv.co.uk, someone will be able to assist you