Us bank account for 17$

I know there are tons of this websites that offer instructions on setting Us banks. I never orderd any but i really wonder what the hell do they give you after you pay.

This one
    http://www.findbankusa.com/

Seems pretty legal, the whois data matches, is from australia, and he accepts paypal payments.

What type of scamm are this? Or what do they give you

Hi,

They'll give you information about banks which -can- open US Bank accounts for people outside the US. Don't fall for paying for any such information- with a little bit of searching you can easily find such banks. They will however require a lot of paperwork. Here are a few leads to help you out:

E*Trade https://us.etrade.com/e/t/home/independentchecking (Apply by mail)

The Bancorp Bank – 877-285-0852 or 302-385-5000

PNC Bank – 888-PNC-BANK or 302-993-3022 (Martin Barrett)

Chase Manhattan Bank – 713-262-1891

Citibank – 305-669-5555 (Dolores Del Castillo)

HSBC – 305-931-6700 (Fulvia Pezo)

BPD Bank – 212-506-0600 (Arelis Traveras)

Wachovia – 239-435-3172 (Maureen Shuman)

Asian American Bank – 617-695-2800 (Audrey Walker)

Washington Mutual – 631-728-3814

NetBank – 888-256-6932

SunTrust – 305-442-3102 (German Ramirez)

Pacific National Bank Miami – 305-539-7500 (Norca Villacres, Carmen Bernal)

Wells Fargo – 800-225-5935

JP Morgan Chase – 216-751-0300 (Jennifer Gersten)
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

if you are not the usa resident - after 11/10 most of us banks have been closed/limited/hold international bank accounts. now days its hard to open us accont. im tried several times, but they require a "real person in their office".

i choices uk bank account which required me passport,driver license only.

if usa resident read message above

what bank did you work with, and what country are you from?
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]

Yes its scam. This is what you get, so other dont pay 17$ for this scam. I post it here, so everybody gets it for FREE. DONT PAY FOR THIS ****. How can i reverse my payment with paypal?

STEP #1: Which Bank?

Your first question is most likely, which bank? Well, we're happy to answer that question right now. This bank has provided excellent and fast customer service. In fact, we were able to open our bank account within 6 days - and that includes mail time, from our country to the US. Introducing E*Trade Financial! (E*TRADE Financial owns E*TRADE Bank and E*TRADE Securities, LLC)

You can visit the bank now by going to: www.EtradeBank.com . But don't click to open your account just yet. Filling out the wrong form (even though it says Bank Account Opening form), will get your application denied. We'll walk you through the right process in a minute. To open your account we will be using the services of E*Trade Securities, LLC. But first...

About E*TRADE Securities, LLC

E*TRADE Securities, LLC is a member of the SIPC. Even though they are a separate company they are affiliated with E*TRADE Bank - allowing you to have banking services.

Below is the welcome pack you will receive

STEP #2: Opening your account

Now the part you have been waiting for. How to actually open your account...

E*Trade offers two accounts and 2 different forms (this is where most people get tricked into thinking they can't open an account).

The first account is a Checking Account. Non-US residents can't open this account.

The second account is a brokerage account. It works just like a checking account. However, you also have the option to use it for investing (you don't have to invest, you can just use it as a checking account).

This account is available to residents and non-US residents. This brokerage account allows you to write US checks, have a VISA Platinum debit card, and full Internet banking. You can also ACH (direct deposit) funds from PayPal, 2Checkout.com, or any other US bank. This is the account you will open.

As a non-US resident you will need to fill out the following forms:
    "Digital tear-out form #1." Your bank account application

> Bank Account Application

* Please note it's not necessary to fill in the last page of this form.

We have included a sample application, to show you how to fill in the form.

> Sample Application
    "Digital tear-out form #2." Your withholding tax form

> Withholding tax form

* You are required to include this form with your application form above.

We have included a sample application, to show you how to fill in the form.

> Sample Withholding tax form

Tax will not be withheld from your deposits. Tax is only withheld if you make a profit on an investment made through E*Trade.

Mail both forms along with a photocopy of your passport to the address below:

E*TRADE Securities LLC
    P.O. Box 1542
    Merrifield, VA 22116-1542
    USA

STEP #3: Requesting your free check book

You can phone E*Trade and request your check book before you receive your welcome kit. You can even request your free check book before any funds have been deposited into your account. Just call E*Trade on 1-916-636-2510. Alternatively you can wait to request a check book after you receive your welcome pack.

You can also ask for your account details (over the phone) at this time and login to your bank account. YOU DO NOT have to wait for your welcome pack to access your account and deposit funds.

STEP #4: Initial Deposit

You can fund your account by including a US check or US money order with your application. However, if you are including a check or money order, it will need to be in the amount of $1,000 minimum. Or...

You can fund your account in any amount via your PayPal.com, 2Checkout.com or any other account. My initial deposit was only $100 sent from PayPal.

You can also wire funds from your home bank account, in any amount.

STEP #5: Requesting your Platinum VISA debit card

Your welcome pack will arrive in approximately 2 weeks. It will include a simple form to request your Platinum VISA debit card. See example of form and card below. You will need a minimum balance of US$1,000 before you can request your VISA card.

> Example Platinum Card & From

After your account has been opened

Once your account is open you are now ready to add your details to PayPal or any other place you want to receive ACH (direct debits) from. Just enter the following details to transfer funds into your new US account.

Bank name: ETRADE BANK
    Routing number: 056073573
    Account number: This is your personal account number
    Account type: Checking Account

You can now transfer funds from PayPal to your US account.

*Please note that doing an ACH (direct transfer) is different than a wire transfer. A wire transfer (usually used for International Transfers) has a different routing number.

That's all there is to it! If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us. We're always happy to help.

Enjoy banking in the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by ReyoxHosting
    Hi,

They'll give you information about banks which -can- open US Bank accounts for people outside the US. Don't fall for paying for any such information- with a little bit of searching you can easily find such banks. They will however require a lot of paperwork. Here are a few leads to help you out:

E*Trade https://us.etrade.com/e/t/home/independentchecking (Apply by mail)

The Bancorp Bank 877-285-0852 or 302-385-5000

PNC Bank 888-PNC-BANK or 302-993-3022 (Martin Barrett)

Chase Manhattan Bank 713-262-1891

Citibank 305-669-5555 (Dolores Del Castillo)

HSBC 305-931-6700 (Fulvia Pezo)

BPD Bank 212-506-0600 (Arelis Traveras)

Wachovia 239-435-3172 (Maureen Shuman)

Asian American Bank 617-695-2800 (Audrey Walker)

Washington Mutual 631-728-3814

NetBank 888-256-6932

SunTrust 305-442-3102 (German Ramirez)

Pacific National Bank Miami 305-539-7500 (Norca Villacres, Carmen Bernal)

Wells Fargo 800-225-5935

JP Morgan Chase 216-751-0300 (Jennifer Gersten)

What is that list with the names?
    Will those people open it?

I called almost every bank in the US and they require SSN or to fly in.
    I do know Etrust opens an account, but not sure if its true or not, people say you cant use it as a checking account, because its a broker account they will cancell it if you use it as bank. I also see very bad reviews of Etrade on the internet.

I also know that Suntrust opens banks account and some others, but not sure how. I calledSuntrust once, and they said they cant, wich is not true, since there are services wich open there.

Are those names for the persons wich will open you a bank account?

They're people at the bank who can assist basically.

Thanks for the new info everyone, I have had some success with HSBC and WFB but I would like to try e-trade as well.

Do you know if already having accounts at other banks help in anyway with the "know your customer policy"? What I mean is when a bank asks you to come in person is it possible to use an existing banking relationship as a reference instead?

If anyone has any experience with that please share

Cheers

nibb,

that info is awesome !!
    Thanks for posting it .

Best regards
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by valentin_nils
    nibb,

that info is awesome !!
    Thanks for posting it .

Best regards
    Yes all those 15 to 45$ open bank account in USA. They redirect you to Etrade.

I know Etrade will open it for you, and you will get a true debit card after a 1.000$ deposit and everything. On the other part, reviews of Etrade suck.
    There are hundreds or thousands of people that claim Etrust blocked their money. Most reviews say its like putting money on a black hole. I would not trust them for serious business unless you want to see your money gone. Thats why i still did not open with Etrade. Also some others said you cant use it as bank, wich i dont know its true or not. If someone had success and used Etrade as bank account with any problems please post.