Unhappy Very Slow in IE and fast in Firefox

my site is opening very slow in internet explorer and fast in Mozilla firefox; what do you think problem?
    please note IE is appearing site's background then parse site at once patch.
    Specs of site:-
    Server OS CentOS
    Web Server Apache
    Site Language PHP & MySQL
    Web browser: Firefox 1.5.8, IE 6.0 and IE 7

Well for one - IE if it is 7 - is much much slower than FF.

The site loads for me in IE just as fast or slow as in Firefox. - Is your site up?
    Multi-Location Service Availability Check ● the only with support for HTTPS & IDN

I mean specially site which i administrate it

I guess you are referring to I cant notice a difference. - Is your site up?
    Multi-Location Service Availability Check ● the only with support for HTTPS & IDN

Try clearing out your IE cache.

I'm already cleaned up cache of IE, strange problem that IE is cached site and parse it at once. please note that I'm not meaning my personal site.

Do you have any tags that are added that FF does not understand so it skips where IE tries to go through it? (only a thought)
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

Thanks for all efforts;
    I think an applet which loaded is cause site appear slow, for some reasons IE don't load page before finished load applet in opposition to firefox.

IE 7 in general has been much much slower
    Host In Us Web Hosting Services |
    Premium Enterprise Shared Web Hosting
    Less than 80 Customers per server!
    Try us out! We want to earn your business.

I would guess it has to do with the way Firefox preloads while IE waits for a full cache of the data to display.

Not sure. - bringing personalized service to customized computers

On IE 7, turn off web phishing and try requesting the page again. Notice any difference?
    Member Since 2003.