Where can I find a host with these specs??

Hello,

Thought I'd ask this here cause I can't seem to find a host anywhere. I need a host with atleast 500GB of storage and 1000GB+ of bandwith. I also need the following server requirements.

MySQL (version 4 or higher)
    PHP (version 4.2.3 or higher)
    FFmpeg
    FFmpeg-PHP
    Mplayer + Mencoder
    flv2tool
    Libogg + Libvorbis
    LAME MP3 Encoder

I can only seem to find general specs on all the hosting sites I've visited.

Thank you and I appreciate your help.

Alex

What is your budget for this type of hosting? It seems you would be better off buying a dedicated server for those specs and installing all of that extra material on the server either yourself or by a third party company.

Good luck.
    SwiftModders - Professional Web Design Services & WHMCS Themes
    Web Designs catered to web hosting and software providers!
    Check out the top-rated WHMCS Admin Panel Theme by SwiftModders

Thanks for the reply...Would a VPS work for me you think? Are there any out there that offer the space and bandwith I'm looking for?

Hello Alex, Welcome to WHT.

I guess that many, however, not all does put the modules installed on the servers on the plans specification, you may want to contact to the hosts of your choice and ask them if they have it.

Good Luck
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Thanks for the welcome and I guess I'll just have to do that Jedito...Off to bed...goodnight guys

any other help is more than welcome.

Edit:
    I just read your requeriments in space and bandwidth, yes, you need 1 dedicated at least
    Last edited by Jedito; 11-21-2006 at 01:51 AM.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Certainly I would go with dedicated server.... Medium to high end if you expect multiple users at the same time.
    What is your budget.... you would need a host with real good connection allocated to your server.
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

Also, since you post in a hosting forum I guess you need somone to manage your server. Do a host quote for your needs here:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/hostqu...tion=dedicated
    -Mr Bister

I need a host with atleast 500GB of storage
    Definitely dedicated server(s) realm.

and 1000GB+ of bandwith.
    I wonder, why such a low data transfer/space ratio?