Question Plesk 7.5.4 Statistics Error

I have no problem with Statistics feature of Plesk before. But I see this error now:

ERROR
    Unable to assign SystemStatisticsForm object: StatInfo->getActiveDomainsNumber() failed: devices number <= 0

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/statistics.php3:34 psaerror(string "Unable to assign SystemStatisticsForm object: StatInfo->getActiveDomainsNumber() failed: devices number <= 0")
    I have only one client (It's me) and 6 domains with it. PSA version 7.5.4-rhel4.build75050824.12. How to fix and should I worry about this?

Quote Originally Posted by concorde
    I have no problem with Statistics feature of Plesk before. But I see this error now:

I have only one client (It's me) and 6 domains with it. PSA version 7.5.4-rhel4.build75050824.12. How to fix and should I worry about this?
    Not to state the obvious but have you rebooted since this error has appeared?

reboot psa? Can I do this within Plesk or I have to restart psa in SSH? Will this affect my current websites?

Quote Originally Posted by concorde
    reboot psa? Can I do this within Plesk or I have to restart psa in SSH? Will this affect my current websites?
    Why not just reboot the entire server?

It's not worth doing this, especially when I do not know why this happened.

Not worth doing?

It's probably the best way to establish the problem and in many cases will fix it.

The other part that's pretty standard, and the answer you'll get from plesk if asked: upgrade to the newest release, which, if this is windows, is 7.5.6 if it's Linux, it's 8.0.1. Either way, 7.5.4 should be upgraded. Since you mention SSH i assume you have linux.

so you have two choices.

upgrade to 7.5.6 to stay at 7, or upgrade to 8.0.1 to be on the cutting edge (I wouldn't recommend this)
    Show your reciprocal links on your website. eReferrer

Ok now. Reboot costed 5 mins