Superb Support at Clustered.net

Hi everyone,

I'm a Sussex based web developer, and felt like sharing my experience of our current VPS supplier with you.

I just wanted to say what a superb service Clustered dot Net has priovided recently on one of their super fast VPS accounts. We currently have a dedi server with SoftLayer (purchased after recommendations from this forum) over in the US, and have received nothing less than 100% service from them.

Sadly, we needed to move servers back to the UK (Google rankings, speed, etc...) and were struggling to say the least to get the same sort of service we recieved in the States. Having tried Fasthosts (quick tech support, but poor Linux knowledge outside their own control panel), CWCS (don't ask!!!), and a couple of other dedicated suppliers, we plumped for clustered dot net and one of their high performance VPS servers.

Well, we haven't been dissapointed, with email support well above the usual UK standard and on a par with Softlayer. John is highly knowledgable, friendly and has provided some great technical advice from day one.

I just thought, that if anyones looking for a really great VPS in the UK, do yourself a favour and get on over to Clustered, you won't be disappointed.

Regards

Dave
    Web Futura

Well done clustered!

Quote Originally Posted by webfutura
    I just thought, that if anyones looking for a really great VPS in the UK, do yourself a favour and get on over to Clustered, you won't be disappointed.

Regards

Dave
    Web Futura
    It's always nice to hear good things from customers about their hosting providers. Congratulations John , you have an extremely satisfied customer that clearly reflects your excellent business practices.

-Sean