hosteurope.de F#@$*AS

Today I pissed off at hosteurope.de

It seems like disc is full, but I use only 5GB and quota should be 30GB. 'df' shows some funny things.

Code:
    lvps87-230-7-96:~ # df
    Filesystem           1K-blocks      Used Available Use% Mounted on
    /dev/vzfs             11998185   4903913         0 100% /
    tmpfs                  2068984         0   2068984   0% /dev/shm
    The most iritating thing is that I might have to wait 14 hours or something like that to fix it.

I was satisfied customer of them for more than 6 months, but it seems I should change my opinion.

I've read a lot of bad press about hosteurope and webfusion (the UK arm) lately.
    I was on the virge of setting up an account but having second thoughts!

hosteurope.de definetely sucks.
    I pay VPS plan for 30GB hard disk. But they set my 15GB quota,but even more - I have only 7GB of physical disk.

Support reponse time is approx. 20 hours in average .

They might be limiting the number of disk nodes, and not your actual space. I haven't seen anything like this before. That's pretty odd.

This is totally unacceptable.

Disk space should be monitored together with others parts of the VPS.
    UK SSD VPS without compromise - upto 250k IOPS !
    www.clustered.net

Definate no no, get out of there.

Men be noticed to do a lot of research before going to a provider, and make a test for half a month before getting using your host in actual. I have never seen a problem this way, If first 15 days are not good then leave it and see other.

Are you able to get a refund or have you been there to long? Id try for refund and go elsewhere unless they had a hot genuine reason.
    http://www.sinaihosting.com http://www.sinaidomains.com
    Cheap Webhosting. Buy now and dont pay straight away Save for christmas.
    Merry Christmas btw

Angry

I remember when I got a VPS with this company, it was a horrible experience!

HostEurope.de is the definition of overselling.

Their low prices are too good to be true, avoid this company at all costs!

Seems like overselling gone wrong.. If you've paid for 30gb, and are receiving only 5gb, then you should consider moving. What if you had orders to fill? You need to make sure your supplier can actually supply you with what you are purchasing...
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

they moved my today to new computer node, with 30GB of disk (now) after second complaint. But, I cannot recommend so much as I used to.

I was satisfied with them for 5 months. My website worked amazingly fast.

HOSTEUROPE should never be used by any human being on this planet at all period. I will not say more.
    mission critical!

I had a server on their network for an year.
    Never noticed any 'issues', but I've never had to contact support about it, not even once. So can't comment on that wing.

I would try as hard as I can to get your data backed up and everything really needed off of that VS right now, and keep it updated as you do look for an new host, and have it backed up while waiting, as with that, I have never seen that, and I wouldn't be surprised if your VS failed, or was removed, or something else happen.

I would just rather be safe then sorry, and see about getting an refund or at least having them fix it. But for that kind of issue, you shouldn't have to wait no 20+ hours for an reply, and at that at least an reply should come before that.