DNS & external mail server for 1 account

Hi all,
    I have a hosting client who has their own exchange server in-house at their business, but host with me on one of my colo'd boxes. They were using dyndns.com for their previous host and stuck with it, so when I switched their DNS over to my server, I just changed their dyndns entry to point to my server's IP and setup a cpanel account for them. Everything seemed to go over well, but I'm not able to send them mail from my domain (which sits on the same server). I have 2 mx entries for them in their DNS zone file which point to their in-house mail server. Do I have to change other things on my server to be able to route internal mail to their own mail server?

I have another client I've done this with, but I had control over all of their DNS on my server and not split up through dyndns.com and it's worked without a hitch. Ideas?

Hi, since their mailsevrers are pointing to another server, you need to remove the domain's entry from /etc/localdomains and add it in /etc/remotedomains in the cpanel server where you host the website.
    Senior Server Administrator

Thanks! Great help.

You are welcome
    Senior Server Administrator