Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    FreeStyleHosting.com

    are they good or not? They look cheap, but a good host. Any opinions?

  2. #2
    Very happy with them so far

  3. #3
    is there forum script good?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    357
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...yleHosting.com

    View that thread... it is in the reseller forum, but it is still the same company so it is relevant
    Sam Weber

  5. #5
    Originally posted by ds2
    Very happy with them so far
    What are their name servers?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,008
    Ughh

    do a whois...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,145
    Originally posted by blt


    What are their name servers?
    For your account, they are :

    ns.freestylehosting.net
    ns2.freestylehosting.net


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,991
    I don't host with them, but they seem to be good and very professional.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,145
    Originally posted by iamdave
    I don't host with them, but they seem to be good and very professional.
    Thank you

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    450
    I know (or almost know for sure) that Diederik is from the Netherlands (I don't even want to know how Americans pronounce Diederik ), but are your servers also located in the Netherlands?

    Jacco

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,145
    Originally posted by Blikje
    I know (or almost know for sure) that Diederik is from the Netherlands (I don't even want to know how Americans pronounce Diederik ), but are your servers also located in the Netherlands?

    Jacco
    I'm from Holland indeed
    Servers are located in the US.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    450
    Originally posted by diederik


    I'm from Holland indeed
    Servers are located in the US.

    Did you get my mail at your FSH email adress?

    Jacco

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Luxembourg
    Posts
    1,145
    Originally posted by Blikje



    Did you get my mail at your FSH email adress?

    Jacco
    I did - and replied

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •