Thread: Domain Search

Domain Search

I have a template which has a domain lookup box. I want the box to search a domain whois when the 'Enter' button is clicked....

I think it is a POST command but would be grateful if someone could provide the code so that I able to use this on my template.

I have WHMCS as a backend billing client and could link into the domain lookup contained within the script itself.

Thanks

Hi there,

Take a look at the knowledgebase topic at http://support.whmcs.com/knowledgeba...e&catid=7&id=9 for information on integrating the domain availability checker in WHMCS into your website.

Regards,

Matt
    WHMCompleteSolution
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System
    www.whmcs.com

Thanks mate...the template I have already has a domain lookup section and if I were to use the WHMCS one, it would look out of place...What I am looking for is the code to get the template domain lookup section to link to the domain checker within WHMCS....if you get what I mean !

Hi,

You don't need to use the form code exactly as it is but you should be able to adapt it to your exact needs quite easily - everything you need is there.

Matt
    WHMCompleteSolution
    The Complete Client Management, Billing & Support System
    www.whmcs.com