Cheap Private Name Server Hosting

Hi! I'm in desperate need of a hosting account which should includes following feaure?

1. Shoud be cheap/affordable (offcourse)
    2. Private NameServers (n1.mydomain.com / n2.mydomain.com)
    3. Unique IP Address (which will come with nameservers)
    4. Multiple Domains Hosting in One Single account/nameserver
    5. Reliable Server
    6. SSH access

If anyone knows any such kind of hosting accounts then please let me know? I would be greateful to you.

It looks to me like you're looking for a reseller account (in which case it is best to have the thread moved in that area of the forum).

That SSH requirement will put some hosts off your list. Even if it is a listed feature, be ready to jump through a few hoops in order to get it (send your host some ID copies, copy of CC etc).

Hostsearch.com and findmyhosting.com have advanced search features that might come in handy.

SSH access on even a reseller is probably not likely, not from a reliable hosting provider anyways. However you may want to look for a decent VPS solution.

Best Regards,

-Shaun-

not from a reliable hosting provider anyways.
    Or viceversa, a reliable hosting provider know how to keep their servers secure, and know that there is no difference between SSH and PHP or Perl if you want to execute a command.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    Or viceversa, a reliable hosting provider know how to keep their servers secure, and know that there is no difference between SSH and PHP or Perl if you want to execute a command.

Not if you set the correct permissions. Also, i wouldn't give anyone a shell to my servers for no amount of money.

There's no difference between offer PHP, Perl and offer SSH, what you do with SSH can be done with Perl or PHP.
    Ok, you don't give SSH, that not makes you a better host, nor makes to those who do offer it, a unreliable host.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Ok, no problem, think what you will, however i am not here or in business to argue with anyone, simply i am here to help those who need help. Have a great day, and to the OP, sorry if this topic got a bit off topic, but again, best of luck to you!

-Shaun-

I'm not trying to argue with you, just wanted to guide to the OP too and clarify your misleading post.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedito
    I'm not trying to argue with you, just wanted to guide to the OP too and clarify your misleading post.
    I do not believe that my post was mis-leading sir, however i guess that is what seperates us, which is not a bad thing.

When you say
    SSH access on even a reseller is probably not likely, not from a reliable hosting provider anyways.
    That's mislead, offering SSH does not make a host good or bad, reliable or unreliable, however, since you don't offer SSH, you make that incorrect remark, that's mislead.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS_Hosting
    SSH access on even a reseller is probably not likely, not from a reliable hosting provider anyways. However you may want to look for a decent VPS solution.

Best Regards,

-Shaun-
    That's a misleading statement, I am not sure where you got that information but it's incorrect.

To the OP, I would recommend searching on www.hostsearch.com or www.findmyhosting.com

It might be a good idea to contact the web host before signing up to make sure they meet all your requirements. Are you looking to get SSH enabled for main reseller account or all sub-accounts as well?

1. Shoud be cheap/affordable (offcourse)
    2. Private NameServers (n1.mydomain.com / n2.mydomain.com)
    3. Unique IP Address (which will come with nameservers)
    4. Multiple Domains Hosting in One Single account/nameserver
    5. Reliable Server
    6. SSH access
    You need reseller hosting What is your budget and disk space/bandwidth requirements?