Recommended Server Admins?

I'm looking for a fantastic and affordable server admin to hire on a "per-problem" basis. Can anybody recommend anyone?

I run two dedicated servers and have extremely limited server knowledge myself. I do not have CPanel or any administration program installed except for Webmin, and so obviously I don't want a CPanel-only admin; they'd need to be very skilled in regular console administration.

I run into problems or issues from time to time and would love to have somebody I knew I could trust and get the job done. Speed is of great importance to me in terms of response time; I think it's somewhat useless to have somebody on call who doesn't respond for a couple days.

My problems and issues are pretty basic, some examples would be: Recompiling PHP with certain modules installed, setting up a better mail system, solving why timeouts occur when I try to mass mail, installing MyPHPAdmin, setting up NAS backup, etc.

As you can see, nothing too hard, usually just basic things.

I'm never late with payment, always being able to pay instantly, and if I find the right person, you can bet that I'll be a loyal customer and use them for as long as I'm happy.

I used to use Rack911 and was very satisfied, but ever since Steve messed up my server a couple weeks ago and has since refused to answer/respond to any of my numerous attempts to contact him, I now seek somebody new.

Can anybody recommend anyone?

Thanks in advance!
    Tyler Cruz
    TylerCruz.com
    PublisherForums.com: Intelligent Discussion for Web Publishers

I recommend www.seeksadmin.com. They are fantastic. Support tickets are answered very quickly. Highly recommended. We have 3 servers monitored through them.
    EYE97 - The No Compromise Music Station
    Hits of the 70's, 80's, 90's and Today!
    www.eye97.com

Why don't you post your contact details, it would be good for people to contact you directly.

I would recommend VoidSecurity aka Emanuel (Profile: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=157911). He did an excellent job by helping me installed gcc, imagemagick and debug some problem my server had encounter just last month. He definitely knows these stuff real well and offer reasonable rate. (I gave him abit extra though, just for thanking him ) 1K thumbs up for him.

Search around WHT for VoidSecurity and see for yourself.

Hello,

Please check your PM box.
    liwiplus Team,
    http://www.liwiplus.com
    The Support Sages

Thanks - I decided to go with Seeksadmin.com and just finished prepaying for a year.
    Tyler Cruz
    TylerCruz.com
    PublisherForums.com: Intelligent Discussion for Web Publishers