Thread: Popular set ups

Popular set ups

As hosting companies what are some typical set ups that most people are attracted to?
    Thanks
    Jay

Support, Support, And Support! Quality as well!

Well i em currently a game server company and that has been my number 1 for the last 3 years.

I too am a game server provider.
    How are you currently setup?
    What contact and advertising mediums do you use?
    What are your targeted games?
    Do you push for More Quality for a Higher Price or Less Quality and more Quanity to make your quotas?

Ive been pretty much word of mouth for 3 years now and ive finaly grew a budget to advertize. We are all about quality and good pricing at same time... all aspects are taken into concideration and researched to allow for both to partake at the same time. I target all online games.... cept ea ranked... personal decision. I em setup with completely automated systems allowing everything to be instant setup at all my locations.(HAPPY the serverdoc days are gone hehe). I em also looking to buy other game server companies or merge to help expand.

Our company has recently scored and is now moving into its own office, 24/7 customer serices via 1800 number etc... so we are moving along. Just looking at all other options of setting up to make sure i stay ontop of things

Thanks Jay
    P.S. excuse the spelling I just bought a new keyboard... hope you all know how it is

sounds like you have pretty well hit on everything important. What is your company?