Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RACKNETZ
    I have to be realy careful when typing this as I am being watched like a hawk these days. As people always say to me, "Its not what you know, But who you know" So my wording here is going to be very carfuly stated as I am 100% sure my provider currently knows the bosses at WHT and i've been banned before for just speaking my mind in the past.

The "bosses", you make WHT sound like some sort of mafia. I can assure you that none of the WHT Administrators will ban you for speaking out against HiVelocity or any other host.

Anyway, I have never had too many problems with LT responding quickly. I had a server crash twice there and they finally did a chassis swap, which took some time, but that was partly my fault as I didn't respond to give them the ok for a few hours (I fell asleep ). Other than that LT has been pretty good to me. I have never had them move a server or assign IPs however, and I have heard from others that their IP department can be hard to deal with at times.

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by wheimeng
    I look forward to your order

Please let me know if there is anything I could assist you with.
    Sure Will. I just hope you have us on Level3 LOL! but joking aside, We have researched into your company and found its views to be 50 / 50 realy. I'll PM you some time soon. Right now I am rushing out of my office just about to go to a staff meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by adb22791

The "bosses", you make WHT sound like some sort of mafia. I can assure you that none of the WHT Administrators will ban you for speaking out against HiVelocity or any other host.

Anyway, I have never had too many problems with LT responding quickly. I had a server crash twice there and they finally did a chassis swap, which took some time, but that was partly my fault as I didn't respond to give them the ok for a few hours (I fell asleep ). Other than that LT has been pretty good to me. I have never had them move a server or assign IPs however, and I have heard from others that their IP department can be hard to deal with at times.

Alex

WOW! Very true my freind. I'll rephrase that "The Management"

Thanks!

I would never conduct important business with any company especially one that holds my business in their hands, on a weekend. Even Friday is risky. Everyone wants to go home early therefore if you ever needed something you will usually find Friday afternoons a big waste of time espeically if you need to get something important taken care off. That has been my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RACKNETZ
    Sure Will. I just hope you have us on Level3 LOL! but joking aside, We have researched into your company and found its views to be 50 / 50 realy. I'll PM you some time soon. Right now I am rushing out of my office just about to go to a staff meeting.
    I know other LT resellers like Servstra will allow you to choose whether you go to databank or savvis, you may want to put in the comment box "Databank facility", I don't know if they'll honor this, but there's a chance.

I will summarize few things here.
    When placing the FIRST order for a server client need to mention if they need a private switch or NOT. Because if they do that an ip allocation is made and BASE ips are allocated with that. However after using the server for few days or month then decided they need to have this up with another server on private switch obviously thats a totally different scenario. Because new ips are needed to assign to private switch as well as Base ip gets changed and client does have the capability to use additional ip in any server connected to the private switch. Secondly LT support DOESN'T assign ips. There Network Department does. The main delay was cause by the ip allocation not the DA license. Obviously if base ips are change DA ips needs to get changed too. Again Network or ip allocation department may not have access to that. We are talking about 3-4 different departments here. I hope it clears how the private switch works now. If some one is planning to go for PS better get it from there first server. When client order second server they need to request it to put it besides the first. Yes 5 server allocation is made when ordering private switch on the rack.

PersonalJihad: By default LT deploy all servers in DataBank facility now. Unless specifically asked to put in SAVVIS.
    Server4Sale
    Dirt CHEAP Servers coming soon

We do

That isn't too hard to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by wheimeng
    We do

That isn't too hard to accomplish.
    You do what ? I do something in morning too so you talking about that?
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

I didn't notice Majeed responded to the thread, but anyway, I was referring to the question of deploying server in Savvis / Databank.

Ok who is majeed i dont see any majeed here. But thanks for clearing out what you were saying.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Quote Originally Posted by paidhosting
    Ok who is majeed i dont see any majeed here. But thanks for clearing out what you were saying.
    server4sale is Majeed.
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.

I just ordered a server from them, let's see how it goes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12