Arrow Professional and Experienced Individual | Seeking Work

Greetings. My name is Timothy Frie, and I am currently seeking individuals which require assistance completing various tasks, projects or odd-jobs. I am a responsible, reliable, professional and experienced individual. I love what I do, and want to share my abilities with you! Currently, I am seeking individuals which need assistance with
    - Website Design/Development
    - Website Re-design/Re-development
    - Logo/Corporate Identity Design
    - Valid (X)HTML/CSS Coding
    - Stationary/Print Design
    - Professional Writing and Research

Although I currently do not have a live portfolio, I will do my absolute best to prove to you that I am truly the ideal individual to complete any task or project you may need assistance with. I work closely with my client's to assure that they are completely satisfied with the final product.

If you are interested in learning more about me, my skills or would like to get started with working with me, simply send me a PM or an e-mail. I do my best to respond to all inquires within a matter of minutes (or as quickly as possible). I look forward to working with you!

Hi Tim,

I saw your post in the employment offers forum... do you have any portfolio samples you can send via email?

Let me know,

I would like to have a chat with you. Mind emailing me at << removed >>

Last edited by the_pm; 04-25-2007 at 01:54 PM.