I need a little help problem resellerzoom.com

hello all

i want to ask about this company resellerzoom.com
    i register A reseller from them and they tell me that i'll take the information by mail but i don't received until now
    so i want to know what i have to do to take the reseller informations by mail like them said i don't know it's my 1st order with them

so i need alittle help

thank you all

If you havent receive any informations from them, please contact their sales/billing.

Hello,
    Don`t worry RZ send to you information in 24 h from you sign up
    you can email sales or billing dept. from this link
    http://www.resellerzoom.com/contact.php
    *note
    Sales
    M-F 9:00AM - 6:00PM CST
    1.888.565.1145 ext.2

Customer Service

Billing

Im with them too, takes about 24hours, dont worry they wont run off.

Quote Originally Posted by linuxcares
    If you havent receive any informations from them, please contact their sales/billing.

thank you for this but i have did that more then to times with billing and sales
    not respond are you sure this company is a good company or not

i don't know yet but if i received the information i'll tell you all

but i don't think so until now
    two days later from sign up

thanks

As far as I know RZ have a strict verification process for orders they receive, so it may, on some cases take more than 24 hours for your order to be approved and information sent to you. However you should try contacting them first before posting here in WHT. I don't think their sales/support staff frequent WHT forum that much.

P.S. They may have also rejected your order but have not informed you about it.

Quote Originally Posted by rois
    As far as I know RZ have a strict verification process for orders they receive, so it may, on some cases take more than 24 hours for your order to be approved and information sent to you. However you should try contacting them first before posting here in WHT. I don't think their sales/support staff frequent WHT forum that much.

P.S. They may have also rejected your order but have not informed you about it.
    A lot of hosting companies have a tight screening at the time of sign-ups. This saves a lot of hassles for a host. It is better if you contact their billing again to get the status.