Managed Server Company or Not

Hey WHTer's,

Here is my situation. I've been with LayeredTech now for awhile, and I love them, no problems what so ever, but recently we have been growing and looking to expand. We currently have PlatinumServerManagment doing our support, no problems there either. I know we can stay with LT + PSM, but I've become pretty interested in pro-active server monitoring, such as provided by AcuNett, and fully managed server companies.

So now I'm trying to decide what I want to do. I could stay at LT and maybe pick up AcuNett's services or I could switch fully over to a fully managed server company.

I've been looking at LiquidWeb, because they seem to be having some pretty good deals, and I've also looked at server4sale. Could anyone relate to me their experiences with either of these companies or any others they would recommend. It would be great to hear from someone in my situation as well if possible, making the switch from an unmanaged solution to managed.

Thanks!

I've been with liquidweb for about 2 weeks + PSM.. They works great
    Tandiono.com | Mikess.com | WebsiteForum.net | AudioForum.net | ToysForum.net | GadgetForum.net | ClickBankForum.net | ForumBoards.net | VerySoon.net | ClickBanks.net

Why do you have PSM when you are at LiquidWeb? LiquidWeb is fully managed.

I think if you are happy with PSM and LayeredTech, you should stick with them. There are also other 3rd party proactive server administration companies which you could contact. I thought PSM pro-actively monitored servers as part of their management plan though.

Alex

No, PSM is not pro-active. I am happy with my current setup, but its time for change, I really need the pro-active. I'm also liking the server options that LiquidWeb has, so I'm really interested in how well their management performs.

Quote Originally Posted by tandiono View Post
    I've been with liquidweb for about 2 weeks + PSM.. They works great
    This is SPAM, I suppose that of same people of PSM.

The moderators should control this.

Quote Originally Posted by firefox100 View Post

Please provide some evidence for your accusation?
    I don't see any link at all - plus he even has more posts than you...

The liquidweb servers is fully managed, they don't need managment.

Quote Originally Posted by firefox100 View Post

You brought up a 5-month old thread to make a ridiculous spam accusation? Maybe the moderators should control you.