Hybrid View

Review:Servage is the best Webhost

I recently singed up for webhosting at servage.net and I am greatly impressed by their service they rendered out to me

Initially I was very afraid that some hosts may suspend your account for no reason
    and some bad reviews about servage

But I think they are the best webhost in the world as they offer 2100 GB bandwidth and 250 GB space at avery low cost if $7.5

also their support ticket system is the best in the world as they answer every question within a maximum of 3 hours

on One day I had 6 queries within 3 hours and all was answered within a 3 hours

Also their servers are very good as when use visits our website all our content would be stored in four servers and the content will be uploaded from the fastest server

And they also offer your extra Bandwidth at a cheap rate

<< removed >>

I am hosting more than 3 websites on them and I did not have single downtime and also they hosts more than 55,000 websites which is really very great

Also as an proof I have hosted my web directory in my signature at them
    Last edited by writespeak; 11-19-2006 at 02:31 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the review! But what i dont get is how they can offer all that space for such a little amount...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by naderh
    Thanks for the review! But what i dont get is how they can offer all that space for such a little amount...
    It's called "Overselling".
      0 Not allowed!

I do not know that thing but this is true they are offering this

I think they may be offering this because of in Germany also many hosted their sites on servage you can check them out

Yes its real they are offering 250GB +2100 GB bandwidth at a very low rate

I think thet are the best ever cheap quality webhosts
      0 Not allowed!

They have a limit of 300,000 hits per day and some Gb/day limit. So if you get a traffic burst on a particular day, consider your site suspended.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by agnivo007
    They have a limit of 300,000 hits per day and some Gb/day limit. So if you get a traffic burst on a particular day, consider your site suspended.
    That is right! If you run a bulletin - or similar, with links pointing to your site you should expect traffic bursts. Daily limits will jeopardize your campaigns. Something to keep in mind when doing business.

For instance: 300.000 hits a day could be about 2.4 GB a day for one of my sites. That would be just 72 GB a month, well below from the 2100 GB a month. That is how they can oversell that much
    Last edited by freeflyer; 11-19-2006 at 11:51 AM.
    Gonzalo
    "To venture is to risk one's life; not to venture is to lose one's reason to live"
      0 Not allowed!

look at their service I asked them a question 10 minutes back they answered them immediately

This is what I asked how many bandwidth limit do you allow per day?

They answered it instantly like

Yes We allow 70GB bandwidth limit per day and a maximum of 400,000 hits
      0 Not allowed!

I thinking when I buy servage hosting, because they have big space and bandwitch to sell other customers in my country hosting. Is this possible or I must have resselers package.

Thanks.

Regards.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Visitors
    I thinking when I buy servage hosting, because they have big space and bandwitch to sell other customers in my country hosting. Is this possible or I must have resselers package.

Thanks.

Regards.
    You may need a reseller account to resell to other clients, sometimes hosting providers place a limit on non-reseller accounts such as the number of domains which can be hosted, so if you have a normal account, you may only be able to hold one, two or ten domains, not very good for reselling.

Maybe you can check with the host before hand and take it from there best of luck!
    Tahir Ahmed
    NetspaceOnline.net - Reliable Personal Web Site Hosting & Business Web Hosting Solutions!
    NSDomains.net - Our Dedicated Domain Registration & Management Portal!
    • Reseller Hosting Solutions • Linux Plesk 8 Control Panel • Provding Quality Hosting Since 2001
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks.

Regards.
    Their ToS won't allow you to resell a regular account. What you get as a reseller is the option to sell the same package as you have, but at your own price - i.e no custom packges available.
    -Mr Bister
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbister
    Their ToS won't allow you to resell a regular account.
    That is correct. From their AUP (http://www.servage.net/show/?menuHea...page=about_aup)

Customers are not allowed to resell our services without permission. Servage reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities.
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, but servage.net offer unlimited domains and so big space and bandwitch and then is usefull to sell 20-30% of my host then I have money to pay hosting for next year
      0 Not allowed!

Yes, but servage.net offer unlimited domains and so big space and bandwitch and then is usefull to sell 20-30% of my host then I have money to pay hosting for next year
    But their website states: 1 New Domain Included (or transfer)

That’s hardly unlimited domains! There are sub domains which are unlimited and email etc, but that wont allow you to resell full hosting services.
    Tahir Ahmed
    NetspaceOnline.net - Reliable Personal Web Site Hosting & Business Web Hosting Solutions!
    NSDomains.net - Our Dedicated Domain Registration & Management Portal!
    • Reseller Hosting Solutions • Linux Plesk 8 Control Panel • Provding Quality Hosting Since 2001
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks a lot for answers.
      0 Not allowed!