Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    France/Singapore
    Posts
    193

    UK2.net -- Please return my money!



    1. order placed on Oct 23, for the 99p promo.

    2. got the server on Oct 26

    3. sent an cancellation to support and billing on Nov 15,

    4. got reply from billing team on Nov 16, saying:

    Dear Sir

    I have informed our dedicated server support to cancel the server as you have requested.
    Thank you
    Kind Regards
    Hannahmi van der Merwe
    Billing and Accounts Representative
    UK2.NET

    Note: Billing enquiries are handled between 9:00am and 5:00pm on weekdays only.

    Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: WAZ-581364
    Department: Billing Support
    Priority: Low
    Status: On Hold
    5. I was charged again by their billing system.

    UK2. NET server auto-renew system <[email protected]>
    to me

    show details
    5:00 pm (5 hours ago)
    This is to inform you we have placed an automatic order for the following
    renewals, in accordance with your auto-renew settings:
    + AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ RAID 1GB 2x160GB 1 month
    + Windows 2003 Server 1 month
    + Six IP addresses 1 month
    + APC remote reboot switch 1 month
    + Semi-managed server - 1 month

    The total cost comes to 129.00 GBP + VAT = 129.00 GBP.
    You will receive an email shortly advising you whether the
    payment was successful or not.

    If the payment fails, we will attempt to charge your card at regular
    intervals. We will stop doing this three weeks after the expiry
    date, or if you tell us you no longer wish to use auto-renew.
    You can update your payment options by logging in to http://powerraq.com/

    Thank you for using UK2.NET.
    UK2. Net
    to me

    show details
    5:05 pm (5 hours ago)
    PRINT THIS OUT FOR YOUR RECORDS
    THIS IS YOUR OFFICIAL VAT INVOICE
    WE DO NOT ISSUE HARD COPIES

    ======= VAT INVOICE ======
    UK-2 Ltd
    One Canada Square
    Canary Wharf
    London
    E14 5DY
    VAT# 714 1706 62
    http://uk2.net
    ==========================
    INVOICE 2272988
    ==========================
    Sun Nov 19 09:05:41 2006
    ==========================
    *********my name
    *********my address
    ==========================
    + AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 3800+ RAID 1GB 2x160GB 1 month
    Server30660
    99.00
    + Windows 2003 Server 1 month
    Server30660
    10.00
    + Six IP addresses 1 month
    Server30660
    1.00
    + APC remote reboot switch 1 month
    Server30660
    10.00
    + Semi-managed server - 1 month
    Server30660
    9.00
    ==========================
    + Subtotal
    129.00
    + Total (GBP)
    129.00
    ==========================
    Terms : Paid in advance
    Currency: Pounds Sterling (GBP)
    I would appreciate if someone from UK2.Net to explain what's happening.

    Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    217
    Contact UK2.net support with the methods listed, this is not UK2.net support forum.
      0 Not allowed!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    1,337
    Quote Originally Posted by carlgm
    Contact UK2.net support with the methods listed, this is not UK2.net support forum.
    Yes, this is not good to post your problem here without even contacting the company. This kind of mistakes can happen with any webhosting companies.
      0 Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    WebHostingTalk
    Posts
    16,947
    No one can help you here. You need to contact them directly by email or phone.


    Net
    Specially 4 You
    .
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001
      0 Not allowed!

  5. #5
    Didnt you disable auto-renew in there server management options? it seems u didnt.
    They will surely help you out =)
      0 Not allowed!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,404
    the other posters summed it up - this is not a uk2 support forum, and I, or anyone from my team will never comment on specific cases here. However, submit a ticket - or if you are busy, send me a mail ditlev - at - uk2.net, and I will get back to you tomorrow.

    Thanks

    ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net
      0 Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    France/Singapore
    Posts
    193
    Sorry to post here, but it seems here is a good place to get their attention.

    I did send emails to them, but no reply.

    I hope it's just a "mistake".
      0 Not allowed!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by RonyZ
    Sorry to post here, but it seems here is a good place to get their attention.

    I did send emails to them, but no reply.

    I hope it's just a "mistake".
    To what address did you send the emails?
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net
      0 Not allowed!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    France/Singapore
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by eming
    the other posters summed it up - this is not a uk2 support forum, and I, or anyone from my team will never comment on specific cases here. However, submit a ticket - or if you are busy, send me a mail ditlev - at - uk2.net, and I will get back to you tomorrow.

    Thanks

    ditlev
    Sorry for posting here.

    I have sent you emails, at billing @ uk2.net and support @ uk2.net.

    Please take a look first.

    If necessary, I will send to you @ ditlev - at - uk2.net

    Rony
      0 Not allowed!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,404
    none of those addresses are active. On uk2.net you can see links everywhere to our supportsystem at support.uk2.net - if you submit a ticket there (or yes, mail to me ), then this will be taken care of tomorrow.

    thanks
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net
      0 Not allowed!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    France/Singapore
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by eming
    none of those addresses are active. On uk2.net you can see links everywhere to our supportsystem at support.uk2.net - if you submit a ticket there (or yes, mail to me ), then this will be taken care of tomorrow.

    thanks
    strange.

    but OK. I will shoot you an email right now, plus a ticket via your system.

    thanks for your reply here.

    Rony
      0 Not allowed!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    1,337
    Hope everything will be sorted out soon
      0 Not allowed!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    France/Singapore
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxcares
    Hope everything will be sorted out soon
    Thanks for your concern.

    I feel it's going fine now.

      0 Not allowed!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    France/Singapore
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by eming
    none of those addresses are active. On uk2.net you can see links everywhere to our supportsystem at support.uk2.net - if you submit a ticket there (or yes, mail to me ), then this will be taken care of tomorrow.

    thanks
    Hello, eming

    I have sent you an email. Please check and resolve the issue at your convenient time. (not in office hour now in UK?)

    a support ticket to billing department has been submited as well.

    Thank you for kind help!

      0 Not allowed!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by RonyZ
    Hello, eming

    I have sent you an email. Please check and resolve the issue at your convenient time. (not in office hour now in UK?)

    a support ticket to billing department has been submited as well.

    Thank you for kind help!

    hey, got your mail. Thanks - Annie or Hannahmi from billing will get back to you tomorrow.
    No, its Sunday night here in London


    d.
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net
      0 Not allowed!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    France/Singapore
    Posts
    193
    Quote Originally Posted by eming
    hey, got your mail. Thanks - Annie or Hannahmi from billing will get back to you tomorrow.
    No, its Sunday night here in London


    d.
    OK. Looking forward to your replies.

    btw, your billing system works perfectly, even on Sunday.

    Thanks for your kind help.

    Rony
      0 Not allowed!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    648
    I must say I ordered a linux server off UK2, and it was ready in 2 days. However, I cant say the same about the windows one. Still MIA!

    *BUT* their support has been nothing short of incredible via supremesupport.com, and absolutely faultless, which is what counts IMO, I think I'll be staying with them after this offer.
    Twikam
    UK cPanel hosting Super fast UK shared hosting with IP's and SSL
    UK VPS Hosting High Bandwidth VPS Servers
      0 Not allowed!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,404
    Quote Originally Posted by nickakam
    I must say I ordered a linux server off UK2, and it was ready in 2 days. However, I cant say the same about the windows one. Still MIA!

    *BUT* their support has been nothing short of incredible via supremesupport.com, and absolutely faultless, which is what counts IMO, I think I'll be staying with them after this offer.
    thanks for your postive post, yeah, Supremesupport.com rocks!

    Could you PM me your windows server ordernumber, and the contact info used when ordering, then I will get back to you with a status



    Ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com & SolusVM.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net
      0 Not allowed!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    France/Singapore
    Posts
    193
    Update:

    issue resolved. Payment refunded. Thanks for any help.


    Rony
      0 Not allowed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •