Unhappy I just wanna leave provps.com,the support is teribble

before yesterday I thought it was a nice vps provider,powerful web control panel,nice ping & uptime,& the reasonable price (they have a special offer now give 50% more storage & bandwidth).

just yesterday I upgraded my plan from 128 plan to 192 plan,I think I can get more performance after I get 384M RAM for my vps.but I can't image it,the nightmare is coming.I follow their support that stop the vps & increase the storage in the web cp,the I start my vps but can ssh to it.after I login into the console access,I found that the /etc/conf.d/net was missed config so I configed it & reboot,but still can' t ssh.

I sent a ticket to them but no reply until the next morning I've a nice sleep,it said they had fix the problem & ask me why don't call them.I tell him I'm in China,I've no condition to make an international call.For my superise, my vps is still can't ssh. I've sent a ticket again,but no reply for about 2 hours

my vps had downed for 16 hours.

P.S.1 Their helpdesk hs some errors now. When I wanna open a ticket it give me a black page. & click a history ticket I got "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/provps/public_html/cerberus-support-center/includes/widgets/track_tickets/box_track_ticket_view.php on line 68" 's error. I told these thing to them,but no reply.

P.S.2 I can't change the kernel from the web cp,I told the thing to them,but no replay.

I got crazy now
    My Personal Sites:Oh !!!MIYU-GのDAYs
    http://www.1221.in
    MY LIFE IS COOL,SO IS MY VPS I WILL TELL YOU MORE ABOUT VPS

Angry

I fix the problem myself.they didn't even start my failed sshd daemon,my god

I had a VPS at ProVPS. Little CPU you were given, but I spoke to Steve I believe on the phone constantly, big help.
    simplywww: directadmin and cpanel hosting that will rock your socks
    Need some work done in a datacenter in the NYC area? NYC Remote Hands can do it.

Follow my "deals" Twitter for hardware specials.. @dougysdeals

Your VPS was broken because you had forgotten to add the default route and gentoo was guessing the gateway address. You have console access to your vps, if you log into the manager and click console access you will see a ip address that you can connect to and gain console access. This will allow you to correct the exact problems you where having.

We did have a problem with our helpdesk that was the result of a upgrade to Cerberus 3.3 and we had told you this already in a reply. The problem has been corrected. My reply to you about calling us was only a recommendation, i always recommend that anybody having a emergency type problem call us, it's the quickest way to get a hold of rep that can help correct the problem and get you back online.

Everything is OK now.thanks,ndchost.I think we have some misunderstanding

glad we got it worked out, we do our best to support and help our customers!

Nice to hear that, MIYU