Unhappy UK2.net - Regretting it already!

I’m just writing to say that I’m utterly disappointed at the level of customer service, and service in general I have received from UK2.net and there staff..

I ordered a Dedicated server from them and was told the money would be coming off of my credit card within the hour!

I have received NO emails from UK2 whatsoever!!!

The support staff on the Live Help system, well, Couldn’t make any sense from them and are as helpful as...... well. a very unhelpful thing!!

The 4 tickets I submitted on their support.uk2.net haven’t even been responded to, let alone resolved.

Surely responding to Sales questions is a must for them!

I didn’t realise that it takes so long for the servers to be set up.. (Finally found out just now that it MIGHT be a couple more days!) That should have been mentioned in the "Thanks For Your custom" email that I DIDN’T receive upon paying for the server!!

As you can see, I’m not happy, and looking at 1n1, or even EV1 servers.

Sorry for my rant, but I just want to know whats going on, and not be ignored, or fobbed about by pretty useless Support staff.
    (I did send this to the MD of UK2 too.. Probably shouldn't have done that! )

Sorry to hear about your trouble with them. Have you tried contacting their support number?

+044.2079871200

Good luck

Called. Message saying if I need help, go to uk2.net and click help me. (Not doing that again!) Then says Sorry, Not Accepting Messages.. Hung Up!

Wow, the number of UK2 threads..

I was hoping to try them out in the near future, now out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by doughall
    I’m just writing to say that I’m utterly disappointed at the level of customer service, and service in general I have received from UK2.net and there staff..

I ordered a Dedicated server from them and was told the money would be coming off of my credit card within the hour!

I have received NO emails from UK2 whatsoever!!!

The support staff on the Live Help system, well, Couldn’t make any sense from them and are as helpful as...... well. a very unhelpful thing!!

The 4 tickets I submitted on their support.uk2.net haven’t even been responded to, let alone resolved.

Surely responding to Sales questions is a must for them!

I didn’t realise that it takes so long for the servers to be set up.. (Finally found out just now that it MIGHT be a couple more days!) That should have been mentioned in the "Thanks For Your custom" email that I DIDN’T receive upon paying for the server!!

As you can see, I’m not happy, and looking at 1n1, or even EV1 servers.

Sorry for my rant, but I just want to know whats going on, and not be ignored, or fobbed about by pretty useless Support staff.
    (I did send this to the MD of UK2 too.. Probably shouldn't have done that! )
    Did you actually get your server?
    Did you submit tickets regarding sales or support (must be sales, since you do not have your server yet i suspect?)
    Did you send that mail to me - don't have any mails from you, could you resend (ditlev-at-uk2.net)?
    Could you send me your ticket numbers?

Thanks

Ditlev Bredahl
    MD, uk2.net
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

Hope your problems will fix soon! Uk2's prices seems to be really excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by The Engine
    Wow, the number of UK2 threads..

I was hoping to try them out in the near future, now out the window.
    Yeah, Its 3 now - when you sell xxx servers via WHT in a single week, then this was really hard to avoid I guess. Its less than 0.5% of the clients actually ordering from us via WHT in one week.

But yes, it is 3 too many, and I do make sure that all of them are either left happy or refunded.

Ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

Quote Originally Posted by Commit1 Anthony
    Sorry to hear about your trouble with them. Have you tried contacting their support number?

+044.2079871200

Good luck
    We will not have phone support before jan 2007. Its being set up now - locally from our office in London.

All our general tech support tickets have an avg reply time below 1 hour 30 mins, 24/7. I do not have an SLA in place for sales/billing tickets, they are answered within a business day normally though.

Clients on supremesupport.com (an extra £29/mo) will get an answer within 5mins on all critical support tickets.

ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

erm eming is there any chance of a reply to my numerous posts or to my e-mail?
    Heres hoping

Jeez. The MD.

Just about to purchase - BUT ONE QUESTION!
    WWQ-139585 Doug Hall Open High Sales - Dedicated Servers

Email Account down!
    GKE-394953 Doug Hall Open Urgent Billing Support

Where's my server?
    TMD-798046 Doug Hall Open Critical Sales - Dedicated Servers

These tickets are on top of a couple of times waiting over 2 hours with your live support system, and a couple of times where the support guy might as well have been talking Martian..

All you need ditlev to keep people happy, simply emails or txts to let people know.. An email to say that you've recieved my order..
    an email to say payment taken
    an email to say, Server is being build; will be with you shortly.
    maybe, an email to say, we're so so busy with this massive marketing drive that we are haveing difficulty fullfilling our orders so quickly..
    Maybe an update email.
    anything.

Anything but ignorance.! Hopefully I'm just 1 off 200 people that care, and haven't gotten the service ANY comapny should give, but hey... Those are my suggestions..
    (My order number was 2272006)

Thanks

Jeez. The MD.
    Not sure what you meant by that one

Just about to purchase - BUT ONE QUESTION!
    WWQ-139585 Doug Hall Open High Sales - Dedicated Servers

Email Account down!
    GKE-394953 Doug Hall Open Urgent Billing Support

Where's my server?
    TMD-798046 Doug Hall Open Critical Sales - Dedicated Servers
    I will never discuss specific tickets in public, but from the looks at those above, they are either billing or sales tickets. If you have problems with our services I suggest you post them to our tech support at either http://support.uk2.net or http://my.supremesupport.com.
    Your billing/sales requests will be answered monday.
    Live support would not be able to help you with billing/sales as well.

These tickets are on top of a couple of times waiting over 2 hours with your live support system, and a couple of times where the support guy might as well have been talking Martian..
    Its not possible to wait 2 hours at our system, it times out after a few minutes if my team are busy. But, again, for sales/billing, you have to wait for monday.

All you need ditlev to keep people happy, simply emails or txts to let people know.. An email to say that you've recieved my order..
    an email to say payment taken
    an email to say, Server is being build; will be with you shortly.
    maybe, an email to say, we're so so busy with this massive marketing drive that we are haveing difficulty fullfilling our orders so quickly..
    Maybe an update email.
    anything.
    Yes, you are right. Thing is that "normally" all servers are provisioned within 24 hours, and our automatic system does not account for us being late - this is why you only get the "your server is ready" mail.
    We did send out a mail to all clients waiting late last week telling the why's and how's.

That being said, "to keep people happy" is actually the main part of my job. That is why that I go here myself, rather than leaving this to someone from my support staff, or waiting untill business hours. We have more than 300k clients, sold more than 1 million domains, more than 3000 servers - and we are growing faster than ever. We have been in business since 1998, and we plan to stay around. That will only be possible by keeping clients happy.

Anything but ignorance.! Hopefully I'm just 1 off 200 people that care, and haven't gotten the service ANY comapny should give, but hey... Those are my suggestions..
    (My order number was 2272006)

Thanks
    I am sorry that you have been waiting for your server. And if you are in fact "regretting it already" then feel free to PM me, and I will issue you a refund (is it a 99p server?). 95% of all clients ordering the 99pence servers clients do have their servers now.

Thanks

Ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

I notice that eming repys to other posts but not to mine!! Is there some reason for that? Do you ever intend to reply to me? I have waited more than 1 week for my server.
    Please have the common decency to reply, thank you.
    nigelbeardsley at yahoo dot co dot uk

Ditlev.
    Thanks for replying. I appreciate it.! Not many "Top Brass" would put them selves on the front line to keep people happy.! Top Marks sir!

I look forward to my replies to my tickets on Monday..

Regards
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by nigelbeardsley
    erm eming is there any chance of a reply to my numerous posts or to my e-mail?
    Heres hoping
    Quote Originally Posted by nigelbeardsley
    I notice that eming repys to other posts but not to mine!! Is there some reason for that? Do you ever intend to reply to me? I have waited more than 1 week for my server.
    Please have the common decency to reply, thank you.
    nigelbeardsley at yahoo dot co dot uk
    It would be worth contacting sales/billing assuming you haven't already which you would get a response to on Monday.