I'm assisting a local headhunter in finding a ColdFusion expert to fill a position at a major corporation in N.E. Ohio. I'm not at liberty to give the company name (headhunters don't make commissions if they give away their clients), but to give you an idea of the company's size, it operates in the 10-11 figure range. The expected starting salary will be ~$50k.

If you live within one the following counties: Cuyahoga, Medina, Geauga, Portage, Summit or Stark, you should have a comfortable commute, 45 minutes or less. Parts of Lorain might be ok too. If you live outside of this area, the commute might be a little long.

This is full-time employment with competitive benefits. Developers willing to relocate will find that the ~$50k salary provides for a very comfortable quality of living in N.E. Ohio for one, and reasonably comfortable for two. Developers coming straight from school are welcome to inquire.

Please PM me if you're interested in learning more about this opportunity. Development firms and individuals wishing to work remotely need not respond. This is strictly an on-site, individual opportunity. Thank you.